𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.37

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter) for spoilers.

In DK VILLA

Dhriti

"Chris book a flight ticket for London now itself. Look any flights are charted for tomorrow to London.I'm going tomorrow itself." I said to him.

"You gotta be kidding me,DK." He said with a shock ofcourse it will be shock for him.

"I'm not kidding Chris. I'm damn serious." I said to him.

"Why DK? Why are leaving the city? Why are you leaving everything and going to London? Without you how will we find our enemy? And what about that Drug container?" He bombarded his all questions to me.

"Who said that I'm leaving everything? I'm going to London doesn't mean that I will not take my revenge. I will take revenge,for that wherever in the corner of world I'm living doesn't matter. And about that drug container do as I said because I know you will take care of it better than me. So please book the ticket." I said to him and stood up from the couch.

"Now also you didn't said why you're going?" He asked me again.

"That's not important Chris. Do what I said." I said to him.

"That matter and that person both are important to you." He said to me.

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"Because of Aarush you are going,right? Why DK? Why are running from your feelings? Why are going if you lov--" I cut off him and said "No. This feelings and emotions only make us weak and weak people will not able to take revenge Chris. Already Aarush and his feelings started to make me weak I really don't want that. So I'm going away from him is better and this is my second life Chris,in this life I'm living for revenge, that is the only reason I'm breathing and living." I said to him by wiping my tears.

"That is the point DK,when you will complete your revenge there will no reason left for you to live. You know what that mean,right? A human who doesn't have a reason to live will end his life. That's why I'm saying leave all this revenge and all,live a life like normal girl. You are in a successful career now DK. On your behalf I will do your revenge, I will destroy your all enemies, all men who ruined you without lefting anyone. But please live your life with your love. After years you had got second chance in where you lost." He said by holding my shoulders.

I jerked off his hands from my shoulders. Why this tears is not stopping? I hate this crying and all shit. I want to turn off my emotions for once and all.

"Live my life like a normal girl?" I chuckled sarcastically "Once I used to live like that Chris but what life did to me? It completely broke me,it ruined me all the way it can. Now also you're saying to live a life like a normal girl? And about love,once I used to love,used to trust my loved one. But that two words...that fucking feelings destroyed me Chris. I wish...I wish that I should act like cold emotionless person from beginning, maybe it would have helped to escape the traumatic things I had gone through. So it is impossible in my life that I again love a person or trust a person. I hate the word love. I don't want to trust anyone. I don't do that mistake in my life again." I yelled at him but my voice was shaky. I felt a pain in my throat because of holding back my sob which badly want to escape.

"DK trust and love will never be a mistake when we give to right person, it become mistake when you give that to wrong person. I don't think Aarush is a wrong person. He loves you girl. I saw it in his eyes." He said to me.