𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.7

Dhriti's pov:-

Today I get up early, now it is 5:30. I can't sleep well. So I get up and done my morning routine. Then I walked towards and changed for jogging it is one of my routine. So now time is 6 in the morning .

In morning, environment is very calm and nature looks so beautiful. This calm surroundings give me peace.
After 3 to 4 rounds I came back to house and took a cold bath. I walked to my closet. Today I have to look perfect , elegant at the sametime powerful so my attire also should be powerful. So I selected black suit. I set my hair free . I used my favorite cologne. I put small chain on my neck.

After getting ready I reach downstairs and eat breakfast in a hurry

After getting ready I reach downstairs and eat breakfast in a hurry. I took my car keys and drive to the office. When I reached office everything is arranged. When I entered my cabin Arjun and Ruhi staring at me.

"What happened guys? Why are you staring at me?" I asked with confusion.

"Riti, you are stunning in this outfit. I never seen you like this." Ruhi said in astonishment.

"Yeah Riti, you look so hot and sexy in this outfit. If someone see you he will lost in your figure." Arjun said.

"What!" I asked to Aju with a sharp look.He suddenly changes the topic and said "We have to reach their in 10' O clock."

"Okay, I think we should leave now then only we can reach on time." I said to him.

Ruhi hugged me and said "please take care, I know you are bold but somewhere inside your heart you are feeling a little nervous. Don't worry everything will be perfect as your wish"

"Okay then, I am leaving Bye." I said to her with a smile.

Now Aju is driving the car. I was lost in my thoughts. Suddenly his voice hit my ear.

"Where are you lost Riti?" He asked me

"Nothing. What did you asked me?" I asked to him

"From where did you buy this outfit." He asked me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because it suits nice on you. I think Ruhi should also start to wear this type of dress." He said

"Why should she wear this type of suits? You know that she will not wear this type of suits. Yeah, she is modern but she will not wear this types of outfits." I said to him.

"I am bored seeing her in sarees and Anarkalis. Is she can wear jeans and top outside, then why should she can't wear this type of outfits?" Arjun said

"Because it's her choice she is wearing her comfortable dress and I am wearing in which I am comfortable. Wait....one minute why are caring her dress style and why you want to see her in this type outfits. Tell me, you are interested with her, right?" I asked him