𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.36

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter) for spoilers.

In Banquet hall,Blue Valley Hotel.

"Where did Riti gone? She is not seen somewhere here." Aarush mumbled himself when he didn't see Dhriti there.

"Arjun,did you see Dhriti somewhere?" Aarush asked him.

"No. Maybe she will be with Ruhi." Arjun said to Aarush.

"But Ruhi is here,look..." Aarush said to him by pointing Ruhi who is talking with guest. Arjun as well as Aarush walked towards Ruhi.

"Ru Did you see Riti somewhere?" Arjun asked her.

"No. I was also looking for her past 20 minutes. I think she would be with you." Ruhi said to Arjun.

"Let me call her." Aarush said and dialed Dhriti's number. Her phone bell heard from near Aarush.

"Oh shit! Riti's phone is with me." Arjun said by taking her phone in his hand.

"Maybe she will be with Vikram bhai he is also not seen here." Ruhi said to them.

"Yeah you're right. They will be having their brother sister time." Arjun said and Aarush nodded but his mind was restless.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

"Meet me at the end of corridor.Now." A message popped on Isha's phone from a familiar number.

"I don't want to meet you. Get lost." She texted back.

"Don't piss me off Isha. If you don't come here I will come there and I don't know what will I do infront of the people present there. You know me well,right?" He again texted her.

"Okay wait there you asshole. I'm coming." She texted back. She excused herself from the guest and walked towards the end of corridor where no one is present except one man who is waiting for her.

"What do you want Vikram?" She asked him.

"Why are you ignoring me Isha? What happened?" Vikram asked her. She chuckled at him in sarcastically.

"I ignored you? You ignored me Vikram. I have to ask 'what happened'? The day we reached India,did you came to see me? Did you called me? Atleast texted me? No,right? So practically and technically you're ignoring me Mr.Vikram Krishna." Isha gritted at him.

"Isha you know the situation, right? Riti---"
"Don't dare to take my Cutie's name in middle of us Vikram. I know that you can't call me and see me in the presence of Riti but you have chances when Riti spends her time in office,right?" Isha cut off Vikram in mid.

"But what if she find that Isha,if I came to see you?" Vikram asked her.

"Okay but you can atleast call me or text me,right? But you didn't do that. Now I understand that you don't want to talk to me. You don't love me anymore. Then why are we moving this relationship forward if you don't want me, let's brea----" He didn't let her complete the sentence before that he crashed his lips on her lips. His sudden action made hit her back on the wall. His one hand was on her nape and other one on her waist. He pressed his body more on her body while he exploring nook and corner of her mouth. That kiss was not just passionate it was a kiss that shows his frustration. He sucked her lower lips to make them swollen lightly. He was really sucking out her whole breath. Her both hands were on his shoulders fisting his blazer tightly. His hold on her waist tightened. She also reciprocated the kiss in the way he did. The kiss deepened only to make them breathless. Finally unwillingly they pulled out eachother from their wild kiss. Breathing heavily Vikram joined his forhead with hers.