𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.2

A a r u s h

Sunrays hit my face and I can't open my eyes,with a great difficulty I opened my eyes. It's already 8:45 in morning. I can't believe that one year is passed. This one year I hardworked for taking our family business into heights. My hardwork beared the fruits, now I am a Billionaire. Today I have to go office because there is important meetings to attend. My head is aching very much, I think yesterday I drink without limits. Oh God time is going.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

He walk towards washroom and done his morning routine. Then he took a cold bath and walk towards closet.

He took a brown suit for office and get ready. He took a Rolex watch and tied on his wrist. He uses all new branded items he changes his things according to trend. He sprayed his favorite cologne. He walked out his room.

He walked downstairs and his Dadu in reading newspaper and dadi is arranging dinning table.

"Good morning Dadu."He wished and took footwish from him.
"Good morning beta."Dadu said by touching his head.

"Good morning Dadi." He wished dadi and hugged her.

"Are all other are sleeping dadi?"Aarush asked him dadi.

"Yes all others are sleeping." Dadi said.

"Dadi? Is Breakfast is ready?"Aarush asked

"Yes. Are you going to office today?" Dadi asked

"Yes dadi I have a important meeting today."Aarush said.

"Okay then you sit I will serve the breakfast ." Dadi said.

"Dadi you cook this food,right?"Aarush asked

"Yes.Why did you ask?"Dadi asked.

"It taste good." Aarush said with small smile and get up after finishing breakfast and gone to wash his hands.

"Good morning dadu and dadi." Ayaan wished and hugged them.

"Aarush bhaiya didn't wake up till now."Ayaan asked

"What happened beta Is there any urgent ?" Dadu asked Ayaan without telling him that Aarush is behind him.

"Haa dadu ,today bhaiya have urgent meeting . Nowadays bhaiya is very lazy ." Aarush is listening to him Keenly.

Ayaan continued

"Aarush bhaiya is becoming irresponsible, now I am doing all his work on office. How can I handle all this dadu. I think dadu you have to talk to him otherwise--"

"Ho gaya tera" Aarush asked from behind Ayaan
(Are you done)

Ayaan flinched and look back , when he see Aarush behind him he become nervous.

"Bhaiya I was.... I was just kidding . Don't mind what I say "
Ayaan said with a shivering smile.

"Anyways I don't care what you say but I will answer to your joke when you come to office " Aarush said with a devilish smile.

"Dadi,Dadu I am going to office "Aarush said to them and he walked towards the door and looked back and said to Ayaan

"I want to you at office at sharp 10:30 " Aarush said in a stern voice.

"Okay bhaiya" Ayaan said

Aarush walked out and get in the car and gone to office

"What a game you two played. Why didn't you tell that Aarush bhaiya is standing behind me ?"Ayaan asked.