𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.16

Aarush's pov:-

What did I do in my impulsiveness. Again I try to hurt her by blaming her. Even though she found my sister. My whole family discussing about her, especially my mom.

I don't know something is special is there in her. In a first meeting she become my family's favorite person.

She is beautiful and at the sametime clever and brave. Aashvi told me how she escaped her from that man. She know how to use a gun, she is really different not like other girls. She dared to challenge me even grabbed my collar. No girl has this much dare to mess with Aarush Malhotra. But Dhriti Krishna have that dare,guts to shut me as well as grab my collar. She is my type girl .

What the fuck is happening to me? My type girl....The day I saw her I feel something strange in my heart. Is this is called love or as Ranveer said,did I get pure spark from her? No....no....how can I love her? Yeah....She is beautiful and hot but her attitude.....no one can withstand with that. No.....I don't want a girl like her.But when she was talking to my family she is really soft and loving . I didn't saw her like this,her sound was really soft but towards me she uses that cold and rough voice. Even she didn't hold my hand when I gone to hold her ,she holded Rehaan's hand.
Shit! Why I am thinking this all.

Is that Arjun is her boyfriend? Nah....nah...how can he . Maybe....he would be her boyfriend because she is beautiful even today she wear simple cloth like black crop top ,black adidas track pant and long sweater like overcoat in that also she was looking very stunning , as usual she didn't used any makeup , even though her lips were baby pink colour ,it's really look like a plump, soft, glowing. Oh...fuck...again what are you thinking Aarush.

(Dhriti's attire

(Dhriti's attire.)

Stop thinking about her otherwise...your think will take her to dirty things. Anyways I have to say sorry to her and as well as thank you for saving my sister. I don't know what will be her reaction when I will go to meet her. I know that Lucifer is very dangerous, there is chance to shoot me with her gun...A smile arise in my lips by thinking these.

I put a pause on my thoughts and lay down on my bed because I am really tired of incident happened today. If she was not there to help Aashu, I don't know what would happened to my little sister? Thank you Dhriti Krishna, thank you so much...by saying this slowly sleep engulfed me.

__________________________________

"Take this medicine and go to sleep otherwise your health...." Arjun said to Dhriti.

"I'm okay Aju. Don't need to worry." Dhriti said by patting in shoulders of Arjun.

"Ouch...my hand..." Dhriti said.

"What happened?Let me see..." Arjun said took her hand.

"Oh My God...look how bruised your hand." Arjun said.