𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.22

Next morning.

Aarush is leaving for office early because if he stay more time in house his whole family will be going to start taunt him again ,he really don't want that. He come outside the
Mansion and car came infront of him. Driver opened the door for him and he get into the car. Car drove off to his office.

Aarush's pov:-

Today I am not going to Dhriti's office. I can't face her because of my yesterday's behavior. What will be she thinking of me? What type of questions I asked her? I was blabbering to her yesterday. If today I go to her office ,she will interrogate me. I really don't want that.

"Sir we reached office." Driver's voice reached my ears, I come out fro my thought.

One of my guard opened the door and I get down from car and walked to my cabin.

"Mr. Aarush Malhotra." I standed still where I'm standing now when I heard her voice. What's wrong with me? Am I having auditory hallucinations? She will not come to my office that's impossible. I didn't turned back and moved towards the my cabin.

"Mr.Aarush Malhotra, What's wrong with you?" Again her voice. She is really here......in my office. How will I face her now? Her heels clicking sound reached my ears. I looked back......why she have to be stunning in every outfit? This why I'm losing my control. Today her hairs are tied to pony tail and few hair strands are hanging in front and now my all attention is in her lips and today she used a berry nude shade lipstick. Yeah....I have much better knowledge about lipstick shades. Today her outfit is a black jumpsuit. I think she is obsessed with black colour. Most of time she uses black colour outfits. Even though that colour matches with her personality.

"Did you finish your check up on me? If you finished,can we talk

"Did you finish your check up on me? If you finished,can we talk. " She asked me with a tight smile on her lips.

"Why should we talk ? I mean what do you want to talk to me?" I asked and walk towards my cabin.

"About your project. What else I will discuss with you?"She said by shrugging the shoulders. I made myself embarrassed.