𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.15

Here Dhriti is restless and walking to and fro in her room. The only word rang in her ears is "My sister is missing" she is worried of Aashvi whatever it she is a girl. In what situation she going through now. These all thoughts filled her mind. Suddenly she get ready , it's night she is wearing warm clothes. She get down stairs and reach down. Ruhi and Arjun is setting the dinning table.

Dhriti's pov:-

At any cost I have to find Aashvi.....

"Where are you going Riti?" Aju asked to me.

"I am going to search Aashvi." I said.

"What !....." Arjun and Ruhi said at same time.

"Look at your condition you want to go and search....that Aarush Malhotra's sister." Aju asked to me

"Yeah....Riti there is no need for your search." Ruhi also supported Aju.

"I am not going to search Aarush's sister, I am going to search a girl. I will go that's final. If you guys want to come with me come otherwise I will go alone." I said in stern voice.

"Okay fine as usual we are knees down on your stubbornness. We are also coming with you." Aju said.

"This girl and her stubbornness ." Ruhi said sarcastically.

Yeah I know I'm stubborn but I don't care. Aju took car keys from me.

"I will drive the car." Aju said.

"Okay fine. Ru....please take my laptop..." I was saying but Ruhi cut off me and asked

"Why......?"

"Take it yaar...I will say about it later." I said with irritation

She taken laptop with her and we locked house properly Aju entered in driver's seat, I sit on passenger seat and Ruhi on back seat as usual.

"Where we will search for her Riti?"Aju asked me.

"We will search on her right place. Ru give me laptop and you search her Instagram profile . Find her friends commonly tagged, find the car number as much I think she had gone driving herself otherwise there is no chance to kidnap Aarush Malhotra's sister. So find it out." I said to Ruhi.

Ruhi started to find about details.

"Yeah ..... here it is ...." Ruhi said to me

"What?" I asked.

"I think Sara_ Jonas is her friend ,she is tagged her in almost her posts. Then here is her car number." Ruhi said

"Yeah...Ru you try it video call her on Instagram. " I said by noting her car number. I typed it in my laptop.

"Look Aju....her car passed last on this camera, and it is not returned, I think we have to search there. And that place is like a forest,right?" I said to Aju by showing my laptop. And all thanks to my friend Ishaan because of him I know how to handle technology in a little way.

"Yeah....,how can we search on there....on this night and that is a forest .what if some animals attack us." Ruhi asked.

"Ms. Dump its not a forest as you thinking. It's just silent place with no cctv cameras ." Aju said .

"Okay idiot....."Ruhi said to Aju in a teasing tone

"Riti, I think Aashvi had gone Sara's house because Aashvi is updated her story." Ruhi said to me.

"Oh.....let me see her profile...." I said and took phone from Ruhi.

"Okay we know where to search ,how we will search her without knowing exact location." Aju asked to me .