𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.26

Follow my Instagram:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

Aarush is thinking about whole incident happened in the party by looking at the lady who is sleeping peacefully by laying her head on his chest.

"Ayaan,pass me the tissue....." Aarush said.

"Why Riti di is sweating like this? Air conditioner is on....there is no high temperature in the car for sweating like this." Aashvi said by looking at Dhriti who is dosed off by drugs.

Aarush was going to wipe the sweat from her face but he stop when Aashvi,Ayaan and Aryan staring at him.

"Aashu wipe the sweat." Aarush passed the tissue to Aashvi.

"I think she is highly drugged......that's why she is profusely sweating like this." Aarush said in his mind because he didn't want to discuss these things to his siblings.

Finally they reached in their Mansion. Aryan parked car in porch. Aarush took Dhriti in his arms and walked towards the main door.

Ayaan was going to press the calling bell but Karthika opened the door.

"Oh....my god! Aarush....." Karthika said by keeping her hand on mouth as she saw a unconscious Dhriti in his hands.

"Mom...let me ....." Aarush was going to explain but she cut off him and said

"What happened to her? Aarush did you anything to her?" Karthika asked him with worried.

"Mom...first let me get in.....then I will explain." Aarush said to his mom.

"Oh...sorry." Karthika said. Aarush come inside the hall and made Dhriti lay down on the couch.

"You didn't kidnap her,right?" Karthika asked as Aryan,Ayaan and Aashvi laughed .

"Are you serious mom? I didn't kidnapped her....she was dosed off--------------" Aarush explained everything to his mom.

"Oh.....she is high because of alcohol." Karthika asked him but he didn't replied.

"Mom......we want to make her lay on a bed if she sleep in this couch....it will be difficult for her......so I'm taking her to bedroom. " Aarush said and took her in his arms.

"What!" Everyone said at same time.

"Shh.....why are you all shouting? Everyone sleeping ....." Aarush said and glared them.

"You are taking her to your bedroom....like seriously bhai?" Ayaan asked him.

"No....are you mad? I'm taking her to guest room." Aarush said by annoyed.

"Oh.....thank God,one mini attack gone away from me." Ayaan said as he keeping his hand on the left side of chest.

"Go to sleep....if you want energy for doing your drama tomorrow.....okay." Aryan said to Ayaan.

"Okay.....boring bhaiya...." Ayaan said in a teasing tone.

Ayaan,Aryan and Aashvi gone to their respective rooms. Aarush took Dhriti to guest room and Karthika also accompanied him.

Aarush made Dhriti lay down on the bed slowly and covered her properly with duvet.

"Mom....actually Dhriti is dosed off not because of wine...." Aarush said.

"Then....How she dosed off? And why did you lied to me in down stairs?" Karthika asked him.

"Actually I don't want to discuss these things infront of Aryan, Ayaan and Aashu. Then Dhriti dosed off because someone spiked drugs in her wine..." Aarush said to his mom.