𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.38

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

In AURA Company

Arjun and Ruhi were working in the office when they both received a message on their phones at the same time. "What the hell," they exclaimed in unison. "Why is Dhriti going to London now?" Ruhi asked Arjun. The message was from Dhriti and had caught them both by surprise.

"I don't know anything about this. Morning onwards she was behaving weirdly but I didn't think in my dream that she will go like this...one minute let me call Vikram bhai." Arjun said and dialed Vikram's number at the sametime Vikram came to his cabin.

"Bhai I'm going to call you for asking Dhriti's this sudden plan to go London." Arjun said.

"Same here Arjun. I thought that she would have shared something to you or Ruhi." Vikram said to them.

"No Vikram bhai,she didn't say anything to us." Ruhi said to Arjun.

"Her flight is on 11.AM. If we go now...it will take 1 hour to reach airport but within that time flight will take off. I called her she didn't even taking the fucking call." Vikram said by raking his hand through his hair.

"What will we do now Vikram Bhai?" Arjun asked him.

"There is nothing to do Arjun. She will go from here...we can't stop that. But onething I can't get is why she suddenly decided to go from the country?" Vikram said to them

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

D h r i t i

I kept my phone inside the bag after messaging Arjun,Ruhi,Isha di and Vikram bhai that I'm going to London. I didn't replied to the message of Aarush and I didn't even pick his phone call. I don't have the courage to talk to him. There is one hour left for my flight...within 15 minutes I will reach the airport. No one can stop me from going no--

The car suddenly braked and came to a stop.

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled at the driver.

With a shivering voiceover said, "Mam.... in front of our car .... he is here ...."
"Who ?" I asked him and I looked outside through the window.

The man sat perched on the gleaming white bonnet of his car, his eyes scanning the horizon, waiting for my arrival. As I pulled up beside him, my heart racing, I couldn't help but notice the sheen of the car's paint in the bright sun. Despite my nervousness, I stepped out of my car with purpose, my eyes locked onto his figure.

"What the hell are you doing, Mr.Aarush Malhotra?"I asked.

"I want to ask the same question Dhriti, What the hell you are doing?" He asked me in a stern tone.

"What did I do? "I asked him.

" You don't know what you are doing, okay no problem I will explain," He said.

"I don't have a single moment to spare for your explanation. Would you please move aside from my way?" I said, trying to contain my impatience.
But he stood there, gazing at me with a small smirk on his face, and said, "Dhriti Krishna, you have to listen to me. I will never move aside from your way." His eyes were piercing, and his voice was firm, leaving no room for me to ignore him.

With a fierce look in my eyes, I directed my words at Aarush. "No one has the power to block my way," I declared, my voice laced with anger and determination. "Do you understand?"

As soon as I heard his voice, my heart skipped a beat. "Yes, I know Dhriti Krishna," he said, his tone betraying a hint of curiosity. "But now you're trying to escape from the situation, aren't you?" My mind raced as I tried to think of how he could have possibly found out about my plans to travel to London. Despite my shock, I forced myself to maintain a calm exterior and kept my emotions in check.