𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.41

Target:-250 votes if you need next chapter🙂

A a r u s h

"Hey Beautiful, what are you doing here?Veer inquired by settling down beside her.

"Doing my work. What else is there for me to do
here?"She replied. I held back my chuckle when I see Veer’s face.

“Yeah, what else you will do here?” Veer said with an awkward smile.

“Anyway Veer, did you decide where we will go for tonight dinner?” She asked him by stressing words ‘tonight dinner’. But why she is going with him for dinner? You should have asked me Dhriti. I would have to take you to a fucking dinner.

“Actually, can I consider it as a dinner date?” Veer asked her. I glared at him instead, he smirked at me. Asshole! I’m sure that Dhriti will lash out at him for asking a date.

“Of course! You can consider it as a dinner date.” What the hell! She agreed to that? How the hell is this possible? Veer grinned at me and give a mocking look to me. “Fuck you, bastard!” I mouthed at him.

“Thank you.” He mouthed back. I will break his jaw for sure. Look like today also I have to follow her. But why did she agree to him? Here I planned to make her jealous, but she not at all cared that. If Ancy stay near me...if I compliment her...Dhriti cared nothing. She doesn’t love me?

“Ahhh.” Her voice reached my ears. When I looked at her, Veer was unwrapping her bandage.

“Veer slowly...” she said to him. I got up from my seat and went to her.

“It looks like you punched in a boxing bag. Am I right?” I asked her when I saw the bruises in right hand. I sat beside her. Her knuckles are turned into red colour. These bruises show how hard her punches are. She remained silent. That means I’m right. Why is she hurting herself like this? My heart clenched when I saw that bruise.

“Aarush, where is the first aid box?” Veer asked me.

“On the drawer of my desk.” I said to him. He nodded and went to take the first aid box.

“Is it paining?” I asked her.

“A bit.” She said. I took her right hand in mine.

“Why are you hurting yourself like this?” I asked her.

“Sometimes pain will give you relief from another pain. You don’t know that? But you don’t try it because it will get addicted if we try that.” She said to me. Who is this girl sitting in front of me? I love her, but I know nothing about her. I want to know what makes her happy...what makes her sad....I want to know the pain she went through...going through...each and everything about her.

“Here...give me your hand.” Veer’s voice breaks my chain of thoughts.

“Slowly Veer.” I said to him while he is applying medicine to her bruises.

“Uhhh.” She groaned in pain. I’m sure it will be very painful.

“That’s it.” Veer said after applying medicine. Then he wrapped her hand with bandage.

“Thank you Veer.” She said to him with a smile when he finished wrapping her hand with bandage. Why she is smiling this much to him?

“Don’t thank me,Beautiful.” Veer said to her. She shaked her head.

“I’m going to grab a coffee.” She said these and got up from the couch. I looked at her retreating figure after she went out from my cabin. I grabbed the Veer’s collar.