𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.14

Aarush's pov:-

Why this Rehaan hasn't returned yet? Is something has happened to her again? Can I go and check her?No..no....if I go there the situation become more worse.

"Aarush....." it was Rehaan.

"Yeah.....Rehaan, Where were you man? Is everything okay? Is she fine or not? Nothing is serious,right?" I asked him all in one breath.

"Relax....she is fine." Rehaan said.

"Oh ...thank God she is fine otherwise I would died in guilt." I said to Rehaan.

"Doctor said to her take complete rest for 2 days." Rehaan said.

"Did she shouted at you ?" I asked

"No....she didn't reacted but that Aju denied from meeting her." Rehaan said to me.

"Why? I mean why he is denying, if she is willing to see you." I asked

"Samething I was thinking , Dhriti is willing to meet me. Dhriti is not at all cold as you thinking. She is very soft when she is talking to me. " Rehaan said , I was really astonished by his words.

"What.....she is soft....." I asked

"I mean she was soft to me ." Rehaan said.

"Anyways...but that Arjun what is doing there?" I don't know why I ask this .

"What is he doing there means she is staying alone so someone has to take care of her ,right? So he is staying there ...." Rehaan said to me.

Why he should stay with her? Ruhi Ahuja is also her friend ,so she can stay with her,right? Then why did that Arjun stay with her?

"Aarush....." Rehaan's voice snapped out from my thoughts.

"What" I asked

"Your phone rings." Rehaan said by pointing his finger to my phone.

"Yeah .....it's mom's call" I said to him.

"Yeah mom........ yes I checked on her she is fine and doctor told her to take 2 days of complete rest." I said to mom over phone. Mom is really concerned about her. She disconnected the call after knowing about her condition.

"Oh....actually it was your mom's order, that's why you are showing your concern towards her." Rehaan asked.

"No, it's not because of mom. I wanted to know about her." I said to him.

___________________________________________

"Why did you forgave to Rehaan?" Arjun asked to Dhriti.

"Because he is a nice guy and he is feeling regret also. If someone have guilty of his doings by heart he should be forgiven. He is a nice soul." Dhriti said.

"Okay fine,it's time for your medicine. I will get it for you." Arjun said.

"His friend realized his mistake but he....." Arjun said by taking medicine from draws.

"I don't care.....I don't want to see his face......." Dhriti said by irritated.

"Okay relax....You don't want to see his face then ,he will not show his face...." Arjun said.

"He will not show his face means........" Dhriti asked with perplexed.

"You leave these all and take rest." Arjun said and covered Dhriti by a duvet.

"Aju......." Dhriti called him when he was going by holding his wrist.

"Yeah....do you need anything." Arjun asked by caressing her hair.