𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.10

Instagram id:- secr_ret_wri_ter. Do follow for spoiler Alerts 😃 😊

Aarush's pov:-

Now I am sitting in Rehaan's apartment and he is making coffee for me.

"What happened?" He asked me

"Nothing happened. " I said to him because if I tell him that I said sorry to anyone he will tease and kill me.

"Kuch tho hai. Say truth, what happened?" He said.

"How do you know that I am hiding something?" I asked.

"Because I know you very well because we are bestfriends since childhood. " He said. Suddenly Rehaan's phone rings.

"Yeah...where are you? I am calling you from yesterday onwards......Okay one minute , I will connect it." Rehaan said over phone and disconnected the call. He took his laptop and he infront of the small table in front of us.

"Hey guys , how are you? All fine right?" It's Ranveer's videocall. What a perfect time as usual whenever I am going to talk about Dhriti Krishna he will call.

"For me it's everything is fine no worries no frustration. But for Mr.Aarush Malhotra nothing is fine." Rehaan said to him.

"Yeah.....because of you today my day spoiled,Ranveer?" I said to them.

"What! Are you mad? I'm in New York, then how can I spoil your day." He said to me .

"It doesn't matter if you are here or NewYork . You will always behave like this. Because of your phone call and unnecessary discussion today I hit that Lucifer's car." I said with frustration.

"What?Lucifer?Oh....Dhriti krishna. " Ranveer said.

"Is she alright, nothing happened to her ,right?" Rehaan asked with concern.

"You are my friend but you are showing concern for her." I asked

"Because you are fine we can see that but she is not here so he asked that she is fine or not." Ranveer said to me.

"Yeah..... that's why I asked if she is fine or not . For first time you talked with some sense Ranveer ." Rehaan said.

"I always talk with sense but you guys don't have sense as much I have." Ranveer said.

"Oh please Veer! You don't talk about sense okay that's better. Then Aarush what did your Lucifer said. I'm sure that she has said something or done something that's why you are this much frustrated. "

"What! My Lucifer?" I asked him with irritated.

"Sorry, you continue." Rehaan said.

" Yeah... Today she called me deaf, yelled at me in public and even forced me to say sorry." I said ,suddenly Rehaan and Ranveer started to laugh aloud.

"Didn't you say anything to her?" Rehaan asked.

"No, I didn't utter a word , I just listened to her." I said to them.

"Did you say sorry?" Ranveer asked by laughing.

"Yeah...I have no other way infront of that grumpy lady." I said . Again they both started to laugh.

"Oh my god! My Stomach is aching. "Ranveer said.

"Only she has the gut to reject you, challenge you and forcing to saying sorry. And you said sorry also . I am really surprised. " Rehaan said by laughing.

"I don't know what happens to me when I see her infront of me, I will forget my character, attitude and all . I don't know what the fuck is happening to me. " I said with keeping my hand on my head.