𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.3

In office Dhriti was trying to calm down by herself suddenly her phone rings,when she saw the name appeared on her phone she becomes more furious and attended the phone call .

"I told you don't call me,right. Then why are you calling me. What do you want ? Dhriti asked in furious

"Today is new year Riti so I thought to call you and wish.." A female voice raised from other side of phone.

"Don't call me Riti you have no right to call me like that only my friends and my brother have that right. And I not neither needed your wish nor you." Dhriti said in stern voice.

"Riti, I am your mom I have right on you more than your friends and your brother ." She said

"Mom...which mom I am an orphan now , my mom and family died 7 years ago. Now I only have a brother. So next time don't dare to call me." Dhriti said and disconnected the call.

Dhriti hates her family,only her mother calls her, but Dhriti don't take her calls also. Her mother didn't do anything against her but she didn't take a stand to protect her daughter. That is the reason behind Dhriti's hate for her mother.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

I

t is only when her anger subsided that she realized the mistake she had made. She is not supposed to shout on a employee that be on first day of new year. Dhriti walked towards the table of Smitha. Now Smitha is sitting upset,when she came to know that Dhriti is coming near to her . Her whole body started to shiver.

Smitha stand up from her seat and looked down when Dhriti standed near to her. Suddenly Dhriti hugged Smitha and said.

"I am so sorry Smitha, I took my all frustration on you ."

"It's okay mam. I don't know that you hate red roses this much. I am really sorry. Smitha said

"It's okay . Don't repeat this again, okay " Dhriti said with a smile.

"Did you see Arjun and Ruhi? Dhriti asked to Smitha.

"Yes mam , they are sitting in Cafe. "

"Okay ,thank you . You continue your work." Dhriti said

Dhriti walked to Cafe. When she reached Cafe Arjun and Ruhi is talking to someone in video call.

"Are you guys are sitting here!" Dhriti exclaimed.

"Has madam's anger subsided?" Arjun asked to Dhriti with little anger .

"Sorry guys. Please forgive me. Both of you can scold me as much as you want , I will not utter a single word." Dhriti said keeping her both hands on ears.

"Today we are not going to yell at you . He will scold you and make you understand, okay" Ruhi said to Dhriti.

"Who?" Dhriti asked

Ruhi hands the phone to Dhriti. When Dhriti look at phone , it was her brother Vikram Das.

She started to speak with scared smile.

"What did you done Dhriti ? Is this the way you should talk to your subordinates? When you get angry,you should take it out on others? You were not like this because you were a person who knew how to control your emotions well......" Vikram was scolding Dhriti but she cut off him and said

"I know what I did was wrong but please hear my side. I didn't do it knowingly. In that situation I can't control myself. You know that I hate red roses. Whenever I see red
roses, I become out of control . " Dhriti said , her eyes started to fill with tear