𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.40

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter) for spoilers.

Target:-150 votes if you want next chapter.

A a r u s h

Now I really seem like a creep or psychopathic stalker because I'm following my Babydoll. Veer said to me because of Dhriti RT godown was sealed by government and about that guard who threatened her. So I have no courage to left her alone. When it comes to her I become very weak person...I will not able to see a single scratch on her body. And I heard that her brother is going to Kerala today evening flight...if her brother was here he will not let anything happen to her...I heard the death news of James and I know that he is behind that accidental death sorry it's not an accidental it is a well planned murder. He is really insane,man! And even I'm also not a Saint because I was also planning his death but her brother keep a step ahead of me. Anyways he did a great job...our brother-in-law bond will be great I'm damn sure about this,Mafia brother-in-law and gangster brother-in-law...Wow!.

I was now on airport like I already said that I'm following Babydoll and there is no mistake in me following her because look at her came to airport without any guards with her,atleast she should bring that...what was his name? Yeah Christy Benjamin. She is very irresponsible when it comes to her safety. I parked my car from a distant away from her car so she couldn't saw me. If she saw me that's it,she will not take a second to kill me with her own hands and that's the thing I like about my tigress. After sometime I saw her car drove off from the airport I also followed her car keeping a safe distance between my and her car.

Why the hell is she going through this lone road? This girl!

"Holy Shit!" I mumbled myself when I saw her car drifted all of sudden. Her car halted in the road and I also parked my car on the side. I get down from the car and I halted my steps to her car when I saw my Babydoll get down from the car without any injury.

"Thank God!" I released a relieved sigh. She is holding phone in her right hand literally talking to someone. But what happened suddenly because she is not a person who drive recklessly. What is she doing? Like she is picking something from the road. She stood up looking something on her hand. My relief suddenly changed to fear. My eyes widened when I saw a truck which coming fast aiming at my Babydoll. My heart was on my mouth when I saw that and she was standing like a numb. Without wasting a second I run to her. I pulled her to myself when truck was just two fingers away from her. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears.

Her head rested on my chest while she was breathing heavily. Only I can hear is her heavy breath and my racing heart beat. I wrapped my hands around and holded her close to me to make her calm down. I also relaxed when she was in my embrace. My Babydoll is fine...absolutely fine. Oh God! I really scared...really. If I was a second late...oh my God I can't even think that. She suddenly break out the embrace and freed herself.

"Thank you. It was so close." She mumbled to me by raking her hairs back. Look like she doesn't figured out me. I caught her shoulders when she was about to fall.

"Calm down...you are safe and fine with me." I said to her softly. As she recognized me she suddenly turned to face me. I know clearly what is going in her brain. What I'm doing her but for surprisingly she didn't opened her mouth she was just staring at my eyes. But her eyes held some emotion which I can't comprehend. Why her eyes are so mysterious for me? Totally she is a mysterious book which I couldn't able to read properly.

"Why did you used this lone road?" I broke the silence.

"What the hell you're doing here?" Typical Dhriti,instead of answering my question she questioned me.