[01] Paired up with the Hwang

Jyp Int. School
Art class
10:47am

↪Third person pov↩

Hyunjin peeped one more time, observing as other students had started working on their arts, he blinked twice and then its was back to his own easel.

Blank.

Just like his easel, Hyunjin's head was also blank. Blank of any inspiration, thoughts and even motivation to start.
He looked around the classroom, searching for anything that might spike his interest. Sadly nothing did.

So he huffed- loud enough to catch the teacher's attention- his eyes trained outside the window, where it was raining mildly. The clouds were thick and blocked out any chance the sun had, it was colder than usual and extra windy.

"Mr Hwang!" Mrs Bak's voice tugged Hyunjin out of his mindless thoughts, leaving him both perplexed and shocked. When did she get here? Why is she here? Have I done something wrong?

"Huh?" Hyunjin tilted his head to the side, his vision ran wide just to also notice the class was empty, well except for someone- who was being blocked by the easel- he looked back at the teacher and sunk into himself.

His teacher's gaze can be quite frightening.

"It has occurred to me that you've been spacing out lately, anything you'd like to share?"

Hyunjin blinked again- this time out of curiosity- why was he spacing out?

"Are you perhaps having a creative block?"

Hyunjin nodded, frantically. That was indeed what was wrong. He hasn't been able to work on any of his project during this art class and three classes prior.

"Well, luckily for you, Ryujin shares the same problem," Mrs Bak smiled. But Hyunjin was even more vague by this. How was that lucky?

"Sweet?" Hyunjin forced a small smile.

"I know, now you guys can work together to break free from that block, find out what inspires you, maybe you somehow lost your old inspiration? Working together can prove to be vital," Mrs Bak explained, that smile still present, she gestured her hand at the girl blocked by the easel and then Hyunjin. "I've already talk to Ryujin about this, you can start working now, but I expected a better outcome in about two weeks."

"No problem, thanks!" Hyunjin bowed, this time smiling genuinely.

Their art teacher nodded, she got to her desk, took the necessities and left.

But she didn't leave alone, cause Hyunjin's smile and enthusiasm left with her.

He totally hates working with someone, most especially a girl. They somehow manage to make him feel uncomfortable within seconds and would stare that him a lot, cling onto him and use ridiculously high pitched voices.

He had to resort to scrawling to push most of them away, thus, bringing him this don't mess with Hyunjin eerie vibe.

Time passed and none of them approached each other. That was until Hyunjin sighed and got up, walked towards the easel and spoke. "Hey, I'm Hyunjin."

"I know."

To say the least that he was taken aback by her short reply. Of course she knew? But he was just trying to be polite.

So the brown eyes shook it off, after all he needed to get this over with. "We'll talk about helping each other at the end of today's classes? I'm guessing we're late for the next?"

Ryujin nodded. "Sure!" She got up and packed up her things. "Later Hwang!"

Hyunjin watched as she left the class. She acted quite normal for someone who's paired up with the Hwang, was she new here? No, even the newbies would swoon over him.

Odd.

# Character one:

✏  Hwang Hyunjin✏ Incredibly beautiful✏ Loves dancing and art✏Tall boy✏Hyena laugh: beware

Hwang Hyunjin
✏ Incredibly beautiful
✏ Loves dancing and art
✏Tall boy
✏Hyena laugh: beware.

# Character two

✏ Nam Ryujin✏ Fringe all the way✏ Loves arts and flowers✏ Semi quiet✏ Aloof

✏ Nam Ryujin
✏ Fringe all the way
✏ Loves arts and flowers
✏ Semi quiet
✏ Aloof

----------• ° -💙- ° •----------

Hello my friends *Cackles evilly*
Welcome, nice you see you!

In this story, I'll give two hints about what's gonna happen next

So yeah!

Hints:
- Panic?
- Clueless??

Anyways hi, how are you?

This is clearly a work of fiction, so please, let's not take things too seriously?

Frequent updates so follow me or add this story to your reading list to get notified when I do

Votes and comments are highly appreciated, don't be a silent reader 😇

Thanks for clicking on this story
Let's see how it goes?

Cya💙