[14] Wet

Levanter, Seoul
Surfin Beach
11:48am

↪Third person pov↩

"Hwang?" Ryujin called, her voice was weak and her shoulders stifled. She tugged the taller's shirt, refusing to take her eyes off the large water body, that shimmered lightly.

When Hyunjin talked about hanging out, the female concluded it might be a cafe or somewhere simple, not a goddamn beach. Does it mean he actually paid attention to what I said?

"Hwang, where are we?" She managed to ask.

"A beach, dummy!"

Ryujin wanted to punch his shoulder so bad, but she couldn't, she also wanted to scrawl or at least glare at him, but yet again she couldn't.

So she rolled up her sleeves, huffing as she marched towards him, lifted her arms up and enveloped his frame in a tight hug.

At first, Hyunjin was taken aback, it took him a couple seconds to register what was happening, before his tensed body relaxed, he smiled as he returned the hug. Placing his chin on her head, the mild smell of her lemon shampoo mixed with the fresh beach air made him melt into the weirdly warm comfort.

"How did you know I like the beach? Lucky guess?"

"No, you ramble a lot when you're nervous."

Ryujin pulled away, with a serious look on her face. "Hope I haven't said anything embarrassing?"

"Nah, you're good. For now."

Now before you call out my boy Hyunjin about going to a beach in autumn, the llama did his research, checking the weather and everything. And besides they wouldn't spend the whole day here- not that he would mind that- it's for Ryujin to get inspired again.

Isn't he sweet?

"I've always wanted to feel the sand," Hyunjin watched as Ryujin took off her shoes. She hesitated at first, only poking on it. Slowly, a smile appeared on her lips as she felt the soft texture of the golden sand. "It feels awesome, wanna try it?"

"Nah, I'm good," the brunette shook his head. "I'm sorry you can't do much cause of the weather, I was just hoping you being here might help?"

"Help? With what?"

Hyunjin face palmed. "With the creative block, dammit!"

"Okay, okay," Ryujin snickered, standing quite some distance between she and Hyunjin. "The water is cold as heck!"

"Why would you get in it?" Perplexed, Hyunjin walked closer to the shore, where Ryujin stood, legs getting hit by the little waves that swung back and forth.

"I also want ice cream."

"Aren't you cold?"

"I'm not!"

Hyunjin crossed his arms. She isn't cold? He's wearing a sweater, beanie and everything and still feels cold. "Get out, you're gonna get cold."

"Are you my daddy?" Ryujin paused, cringing at her own words. "That sounds so wrong."

"Dirty mind!"

"Stop it!" The ravenette kicked the water, making a couple to splash on the taller. She gasped. "Hwang, I'm so sorry."

"Opps!" Hyunjin kicked the water as well, feigning a concerned look. "Nam, I'm so sorry."

Ryujin looked so shocked, and had disbelieve written all over her face, making him to laugh. He stopped when he saw how her expression changed into a mischievous one.

"Hey Ryu, let's be mature and original, okay? Water fights are so cliché, you know that ri-" Hyunjin yelped loudly when the female swooped a handful of water, dumping it on his shirt. "AaAaAaAaaaa, my shirt, Ryu!"

"Sorry, I'm done now!" Hiding her grin, Ryujin bowed at the taller. She started running away from him, causing large splash to send water flying.

But unfortunately for the black haired, gravity has a weird sense of humour.

Hyunjin started laughing again as he walked towards the girl who had fallen into the water. "Guess the universe is on my side, huh?" He stretched his hand to help her up.

Totally taken by surprise, Ryujin pulled him along with her, falling face first into the chilly water. Hyunjin quickly got up, shivering at the sudden cold contact. The two soaked creatures stared at themselves in silence, their wet hair sticking to their bodies, their breaths shaky. "I'm cold!"

Hyunjin sniggered at her comment, feeling all victorious that she finally admits to it. He sucked in a deep breath. "I'm cold too, this was a bad idea!"

"Are you kidding? Its was awesome, I love it, minus the time you splashed water on me," Ryujin nudged his shoulder, smiling widely.

"Hey you started it!"

"Childish!" Ryujin scoffed, she crossed her arm, an eye roll followed suit. They walked to the parking lot, where Hyunjin's car was, and got in. "What are you doing?" The ravenette's brows knitted in confusion.

"Murdering?" Hyunjin paused midway, he cocked a brow at her, a sly smirk on his lips. "I'm taking off my sweater, what else does it look like I'm doing?"

Ryujin quickly looked away, using her hands to hide her face. "Why?"

"I don't wanna catch a cold." Hyunjin retorted. "Its just my sweater, I'm wearing a shirt underneath."

Ryujin automatically relaxed. After all she didn't want history to repeat itself.

----------• ° -🏖- ° •----------

Hints
- moving on
- annoying

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💛