[24] Stranger danger

Jyp Int. School
Hallway
4:34pm

↪Third person pov

       Felix could've sworn she was right there, he only blinked for a second and she disappeared. He couldn't let history repeat itself. For the past two days Ryujin had managed to escape his sight.

And he didn't plan on letting that happen again, judging from the fact that today was indeed Friday and he couldn't wait until Monday to have a conversation with the ravenette.

Luckily for him, Jeongin had vocal lessons today, he couldn't be around Ryujin like the other days, and it was perfect– well except for the fact that he had lost sight of her again.

For all the blonde remembered, she was clad in a huge purple hoodie that enveloped her petite frame, and the cute little black kitten printed on the bottom left corner was a plus.

So he kept an eye for that particular colour, but who knew the colour would be so rampant today, making his search extra exhausting. He kept chasing purple after purple until he bumped into someone.

"What the heck, man!" Cried the stranger, he glared at Felix before bending down to pick up his phone.

"I'm sorry, I was just following you."

"You're creepy,"  The brown haired sneered. He noticed how fidgeting the latter looked and simply backed away. It was his first day here and he didn't plan on making a bad impression or at least encounter anyone crazy.

He started walking away and that when Felix stopped him. "Hey, did you happen to see a girl in a purple hoodie? With a cute cat on it?"

"No," hummed the new comer, he paused for a second when he recalled the memory of whatever this stalker was talking about, he in fact did see her, cause the kitten on her hoodie also caught his attention. "Yes."

"Cool, can you maybe show me where?" Felix beamed, huffing out a breath of relieve, pleased that a ray of hope had slipped into the darkness of his thoughts.

"And you'd follow me?" Perplexed about his request, the ravenette irked a brow, he wasn't serious right?

"Yeah, I would."

"Haven't you heard of stranger danger? What if I'm an organ trafficker and needs a new victim?"

"Nah, you wouldn't, you look so soft," totally unbothered, Felix shrugged, he looked at the time and drew to a conclusion that Ryujin would soon leave the gates and that would be harder to talk to her. "Please?"

The ravenette sighed, his shoulder dropped in defeat. "Fine."

"Yay! I'm Felix by the way, what's your name?" The Australian asked as they started walking towards the east wing, he had that smile on and that made the black haired wonder.

How can you easily talk to someone you don't know?

"Seungmin."

"That's a nice name. Are you new? Cause I haven't seen you before. Hey, I'm pretty sure Ji and Jinnie would like you. Wanna meet my friends tomorrow?"

Felix continued raving all the way until Seungmin stopped in front of the school's library. "She went in there," He pointed at it, wanting a break from the chiming blonde who had already tagged him his friend.

"Thank you so much, see you around?"

"I guess?" Seungmin rubbed his nape. He didn't want to come out mean and immediately shut down the offer, since Felix wasn't being rude or anything.

Felix waved goodbye before walking into the quiet library, he doubted anyone would be in here but its worth a shot. He went to the reading area and luckily for him Ryujin was seated there, waiting for Jeongin so they could go back home together.

"Hi Jinnie," he smiled at the perplexed girl.

"Hi?"

★ . . +°+ . .★

"You're finally back?" Hyunjin propped his head up a bit, looking at the younger, who was taking off his shoes. He had his phone on his right hand, while his left brushed against the sleeping dog's fur.

"Yeah, I had something to do."

Hyunjin hummed. Normally Felix is always first to leave school, what something was he talking about? Did a teacher call him behind? Or did he get into some kind of trouble?

"Don't look at me like that," Felix chuckled. "Its nothing bad."

"Oh," Hyunjin nodded, finally relaxing. "So what happened?"

"Nothing."

Hyunjin glared at the blonde's cheeky expression and glowered. "Fuck you."

Character #9

✏ Kim Seungmin✏ Felix's new pal✏ Sunshine and storm cloud✏ Likes music and baseball✏ Secretly likes Felix's energy

✏ Kim Seungmin
✏ Felix's new pal
✏ Sunshine and storm cloud
✏ Likes music and baseball
✏ Secretly likes Felix's energy

----------• ° -💙- ° •----------

Hints
- deceived
- awkward

This chapter is so messed up, istg

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚