[10] In love

District 8, Seoul
Apartment
5:44pm

↪Third person pov↩

    Felix watched as Hyunjin walked in, he waved a quick 'Hi' to the blonde, taking off his beanie and then hoodie. The chilly autumn breeze had gotten worse and it started drizzling, ruining the slightly sunny day.

Hyunjin huffed as his fingers ruffled his brown hair. His gaze roamed everywhere- which was spotlessly clean- and then he flinched when he saw Felix way too close to him.

The brunette let out a loud yelp, crashing on the couch. He clutched his hand on his chest, breathing heavily. "Lix, you almost scared me, how did you get here so quick?"

"Almost?" Felix irked a brow, critically looking at the older that was very still in shook. "How did it go?"

"How did what go?"

"Don't play dumb, your date with Ryujin."

"It wasn't a date," Hyunjin got up, looking for a particular dog, but frowned when he wasn't in sight. "It went okay."

"Hmm, Judging by how you're avoiding eye contact, I'm guessing something more happened!"

"I'm not avoiding eye contact," Hyunjin walked towards the kitchen, with hopes of distracting Felix. But the Australian trailed behind him.

"Look at me."

"No," The brunette hummed, he opened the fridge and took out two cans of his favourite energy drink. He pointed one at Felix who immediately opened it a downed it content, sighing contently.

Hyunjin smiled, relieved that he finally threw Felix off track.

"So, how did it go?"

The brunette groaned loudly, what does it take to throw him off track?

Hyunjin, yet again huffed, rubbing his eyes to ease the frustration, he peeked with an eye just to see Felix still prying on him, like a distant auntie searching for the latest scoop of gossip.

"We talked, I saw her paintings and I met her sister," Hyunjin gave Felix a bored look. "Are you happy now?"

"What did you talk about?" Unsatisfied with Hyunjin's reply, Felix scooted on the couch, patting a spot for the older to occupy. "And don't say nothing, you red ears!"

"Stop it!"

"Are you getting shy?" Felix teased, with a smirk, which Hyunjin wanted to smack out of his face.

"She said I'm nice and sweet and that my hair is pretty up close and she wonders how it would look in black."

Felix smiled contently, proud that his lilting made the brunette spill so much. "And she said I'm almost nonexistent to her," Felix's smile disappeared.

"Ouch bro, that must hurt."

Hyunjin shot him a glare, before his expression softened. "It kinda did? I don't know why though? But she said that was before we got together."

"Oh!" The blonde nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Does that mean she likes me now?"

Felix once again choked on his drink, falling into a coughing fit.

"Bro you choke a lot," Hyunjin grimaced.

"Oh my poor little dumb delulu llama, come over."

"I'm older, you're the little one!"

The blonde ignored his comment, urging him to take a sit, and so did Hyunjin. Felix quickly got up, which left the brown haired confused.

And after moments later, the Australian returned with Hyunjin's glasses on, a notepad and a pen in his grip, accompanied with his toothy smile.

"Now tell me Mr Hwang, what brings you here today?"

Hyunjin watched in awe as the younger sat next to him, scribbling on the notepad. "Felix?"

"Its Mr Lee to you," Felix smacked the pen on his nose, before adjusting the glasses. "Now tell me, is there something bothering you?"

"No!"

"Interesting, does that something has anything to do with Ms Nam?"

"Felix, I'll strangle the heck out of you."

Felix gave him a bored look, then wrote some more on the notepad. "How do you feel around her?"

"Well," Hyunjin paused, scratching his head as he himself hadn't quite figured out those reactions happening to him. "I don't know? Whenever I see her my heart pauses for a second and then start racing, what does that mean?"

"Marvelous," Felix muttered, writing down some more. "Do you fumble with words?" Hyunjin nodded. "Do your hands get all shaky?" Hyunjin nodded again. "Your knees goes weak?" The brown haired was totally invested now. "You feel nervous around her?"

"Yes, yes, all of that, and then I try my best not to fidget!"

"Do you know what this mean, my friend?" Felix got up, throwing the notepad- where he was just sketching a Pokémon- away. He cupped Hyunjin's face and spoke. "You're in love, my friend."

"I'm in. . .what?"

"Love, this is beautiful," the blonde wiped a fake tear, before pulling Hyunjin into a waltz. "Mhm mhm, so this is love?"

Hyunjin just casually followed his lead, befuddled, his mind ran a marathon of thoughts, making his heartbeats to race faster. He shouldn't feel this much panic, but he does and its crazy.

In love?

----------• ° -😍- ° •-----------

I wrote this in like thirty minutes
What the heck?

Hints
- You're in what??
- panic, panic, PANIC!!!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💝