[04] Ryujin

District 8, Seoul
Apartment
7:21am

↪Third person pov↩

          ". . .up, Hyunjin, wake up you ferret!" The brunette toiled in bed, grabbing his duvet tighter. No matter how hard he tried, that deep voice still violently hit on his head and it got more annoying when he felt his duvet being pulled off him.

"Hyunjin, I swear-" Felix huffed, gripping the blue duvet tighter, fully engage in the tug of war between him and the older. "Wake up, Hyung, you're late as heck!"

"Three more hours, please?" Hyunjin murmured, curling into a ball after losing the war, shivering as the cold air flogged his skin.

"Sure, see you at school then."

"Lix? Felix? Yongbok?" The room fell silent and that's when Hyunjin jolted out of bed and raced towards the door, he looked to his left and spotted Felix patting kkami's head. "Felix, wait for me!"

Felix turned to him and smiled. "Whatever happened to three more hours?"

"Fuck you!"

Felix huffed, sitting back down and waited for the taller to get ready and before long, Hyunjin came sprinting out of his room, trying to put on his shoe.

The blonde watched his every move and chuckled each time he tripped on his own feet. He looked up and irked a brow. "A beanie, huh?"

"I didn't have time to brush my hair," Hyunjin retorted, as he fiddled with the said headwear. "Does it look bad?"

"Yes, you look hideous!"

Hyunjin scrawled, he picked up a cushion and aimed it at the Australian, but alas llama boi missed and ended up hitting his little dog instead.

"Sorry kkami, I'll avenge you!" Hyunjin patted his dog,  before going after Felix, who was yelling and frantically waving his hands as he ran through the hall. "Shut up Felix, you might wake someone up."

"Good!"

★ . . . . . ★

      "So, how are things going?" Chan tapped the younger, prodding him with a curious expression on his face.
Hyunjin paused, his chopstick inches away from his mouth, his entire expression screamed 'clueless' which made Chan to sigh. "With the girl?"

"What girl?"

"Is your brain on a vacation?"

Hyunjin glared at Minho, which quickly turned into a pleading expression when the older glared back at him.

"He's talking about- Bro, you never told us her name," Changbin interjected. He looked at Hyunjin, waiting for a reply.

"Ryujin," The brunette affirmed. "But us being together is pretty useless."

"Ryujin, Ryujin, Ryujin."

The group watched as Chan repeatedly called the name, snapping his fingers and blinking a couple of times.

"We heard?" Minho inquired, looking away from his phone, a displeased look on his face.

"I know, but that name sounds awfully familiar."

"Maybe its cause a lot of people go by it?"

"His dementia is kicking in, poor old Chan."

Hyunjin and Changbin burst into laughter, one that somehow made them to miss the sound of the bell, signalling the end of lunch period.

Chan rubbed his temple, sighing as he muttered. "Every single damn time!"

★ . . . . . ★

     Totally not ready for this class, Hyunjin sluggishly trailed in. His eyes scanned the room, searching for an empty spot, which there were several. But a particular seat called for his attention.

Sitting alone at the far end of the class, was Ryujin, who seemed busy scribbling away in her notepad.

–Has she always been in this class?– 

Hyunjin pondered on that question, subconsciously walking towards the back seat and only realized this when Ryujin greeted. "Hi?"

"Oh?" Hyunjin looked around, confused. He pointed at himself and lilted. "Me?"

Ryujin tilted her head to the side. "Is there anyone else?"

"Sorry."

Why am I apologizing?–

"You can sit, if you want to?" The ravenette scooted a bit, double tapping the spot next to her.

Hyunjin nodded, before sitting down. He took out his stuffs, ignoring the girl beside him.

–That's it, she wants to get close to me by being nice, I knew it!–

I kinda got excited for a second.

Odd.

----------• ° -🏫- ° •----------

Hints
- I think we should quit
- you done fucked up

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙