[21] Partying and mistakes

District 8, Seoul
Wang's house
7:23pm

↪Third person pov↩

       She still had that bit of uncertainty in her eyes, even after scanning the rowdy front porch, filled with people who are not entirely sober, the ones who are wasted and decided that talking about whatever rubbish was the best idea.

Her eyes scanned the bottles and other rubbish that littered the driveway, until they landed on where a couple of people were dancing to the loud thumping ear drilling music, some talking and then a particular couple making out on a bench.

Ryujin quickly averted her eyes from  there to Hyunjin, who was totally not fazed by these. She wanted to tell him that she have seen enough and wants to go home, but stop when she remembered how much effort the brown haired put to help her out of her block, and she knew nothing about his.

With the chest hitting music still blasting and the chatters outside, these things made her very nervous. But she have never been to a party– if we exclude her childhood birthdays– and she's willing to put herself out there.

"Let's go in," Ryujin tugged Hyunjin's shirt, grabbing his attention. Although she was still scared, she only told Sana– who helped dressing her– about this, she didn't tell Jeongin, he would never accept to it.

"Are you sure? Its much worse inside," Hyunjin prodded, not willing to over push her limits. He had noticed how she scanned the environment with nervous eyes and hitching breaths, and the last thing he wanted was making her unconformable.

"You sound like you don't want me to go in," Ryujin crossed her arms, Huffing at him. "I'm not a baby!"

"I. . .I was just making sure, you know?"

"Cute."

"Its not."

"I'm joking. Or am I?" The ravenette laughed, walking towards the door, avoiding the random creatures on the porch. She could hear Hyunjin returning greetings to those who called out to him. Even the girls who tried flirting with him, but chose to ignore it all.

She pushed the door open, and the first thing she noticed was how hot, stuffy and packed the place was, the musky smell of sweat mixed with alcohol hit her violently, making her to gag, blinking to cope with the new unfamiliar scene.

"Hey Ryu, don't leave me," Hyunjin held her wrist, pulling her back as she was about to walk into the crowd of dancing drunks. "You might get lost."

Unfortunately for him, the female didn't hear a word cause of the loud bass of music, and she could barely make out his face with all the flashing lights.

Hyunjin looked at her confused face and tugged her to somewhere less packed, and had seats. Ryujin just complied, eyes still scanning the place and that confused and disgusted expression slowly slipping away and a grin now on her lips.

It felt amazing being out and seeing all these weird things.

They finally arrived and Hyunjin regretted it, cause sitting down with a shot glass in his hand was Jisung, who was slurring something to Felix.

He turned away way too quickly resulting in Ryujin– who was admiring the scene to bump into him. "Hey!" She yelled, taking her face way from his chest. "What gives?"