Extra #3

District 8, Seoul
Apartment
5:00pm

↪Third person pov↩

    "I wonder why Jinnie isn't back yet."

Ryujin nodded, feeling a bit sleepy. Her eyes threatened to fluter shut, and her head kept losing its balance.
This caused Felix to titter, he took the hair dryer closer to her face, blowing her bangs away. Ryujin yelped, swatting his hand away.

The blonde laughed. "Ryu, please stay awake," Felix whisked his fingers through her hair, allowing the hot air to dry off her damp hair.

When the ravenette had appeared on his doorstep totally soaked, Felix had invited her in, made sure she changed into dry clothes and was now drying her hair. The nice chicken didn't want the female to catch a cold, he'd feel really bad if that happened, he knew Hyunjin wouldn't be pleased with that too.

"I'm trying, I haven't been sleeping much lately," a small smile appeared on Ryujin's lips. "Your touch is so soft," She mumbled, looking up at Felix reflection, a small blush smeared on her cheeks.

"Thanks, I've always wanted to dry someone's hair," Felix pouted. "Hyung never let's me."

"No wonder his hair is always messy."

Ryujin remarked, causing both of them to burst into laughter. When Felix was done drying her off, they strode to the kitchen. He had offered to make something to eat, Ryujin refused but Felix persuasion skills were no joke.

Ryujin sat on the kitchen stool, watching the male cook, chatting and laughing at whatever popped up, which was basically embarrassing stories about Hyunjin. The door opened and a rather bummed looking Hyunjin sluggishly walked in. "Lix, Kkami, I'm home-"

He casted his bag aside, taking off his beanie to ruffle his hair. His ear perked when Felix's laughed echoed throughout the room. Is Jisung here? That damn quokka! He huffed, approaching where the sound emitted from.

"Ryu?" His lips tugged into a smile, which quickly disappeared. His eyes scanned the black haired, he wasn't happy no more.

Why is she wearing Felix's clothes?

"Hi Hwang!"

------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚