[03] This is weird

Coffee cavern
Booth #7
4:57pm

↪Third person pov↩

     "So?" Hyunjin finally spoke after a long deafening silence. He had thought long and hard how to start up a conversation. And since Ryujin didn't show any sign of speaking, the brunette asked. "What was your previous inspiration?"

Ryujin paused, she tilted her head to the side, furrowing her brows as her train of thought began huffing away, chugging until it halted when Hyunjin tapped his finger on the table.

"You don't know?"

"I've never really thought about it," The ravenette hummed, leaning back on the soft brown seat, eyes scanning the cafe- which was a bit scarce on people, the weather had somehow gotten quite unfavorable and would be immediately mistaken as night on first glance. "You?"

"I paint for the heck of it, its fun," Hyunjin shrugged, placing both hands on the table, a smile had manage to tug his lips, but not strong enough to push his eyes into slit. "But I'm out of it lately."

"Oh? Maybe you're stressed? Have you been over thinking?"

"I don't know? But I do know that my head hurts when I try to think," Hyunjin sighed, he leaned his head on his palm, looking at the window, eyes trained on the lamppost just outside.

"Same," Ryujin crossed her arms, huffing, she followed Hyunjin's gaze and squinted her eyes at the sight of the lamppost. "Well this isn't helping."

Hyunjin let out a dry humorless laugh, sounding like a scoff, his gaze still pinned on the lamppost. "Maybe Mrs Bak made a mistake? We should be paired with people who don't have our problem."

Ryujin got up. "I'll order to go, I kinda have something to do at home," She excused herself with a bow and left.

The brunette watched as Ryujin approached the counter and after waiting for a bit, she received her order, flashing a small smile at the barista.

He quickly looked away from her, focusing on anything but the girl who was about to wave bye at him.

I can't get caught staring, I'm the Hwang.

Unable to brush that surprised feeling off him, Hyunjin, also got up, picked up his phone and left the cafe.

-She's pretty normal, I hope it stays like this. But why is she like this? Is she in a relationship? Don't she find me attractive? This is so weird, being around a girl that isn't swooning, what the fuck-

When Hyunjin got to the apartment, he was immediately greeted by his dog's barking, and before long, the canine rushed out of his room and ran towards him.

The latter bent down and patted his head, smiling at how soft it was. "Stop acting like you miss me, I know you're just hungry," Hyunjin rose to his feet and headed towards the kitchen.

The dog barked, walking side by side with his owner. Hyunjin poured the dog food into the bowl and pushed it to the small creature, patting his head once more.

"Oh crap!" Yawning, the brunette stretched, only now noticing another absence of noise. "Felix?" He got silence as a reply and was not contented with it. "Lix?"

Silence, yet again.

So Hyunjin walked towards his door and knocked softly on it. "Hey Felix!"

When he had enough, he marched towards the couch and plopped himself down on it, shutting his eyes, finally embracing the peace. Moments like this are very rare.

Hyunjin flinched when he heard the door being pushed open, and standing behind it was a dripping wet Australian chicken, his hair was damped and stuck to his forehead, ears and nape, his shirt stuck to his petite frame, water ran down his freckled face and a pout rested on his lips.

Which quickly disappeared when he spotted Hyunjin staring wide eyed at him. "Oh, Hi Hyung!"

"Sup?"

"I went grocery shopping, we were running low on stocks," Felix retorted, taking off his soaked shirt.

Hyunjin looked around, perplexed.

"Oh, the groceries? Yeah I didn't make it, got rained on, bad!"

"Interesting," Hyunjin tittered, leaning comfortably on the sofa, a wide smile on his face.

"Speaking of, anything interesting happened to you?"

"I'm paired up with a girl," Hyunjin spoke casually, peeping with an eye to see Felix's reaction. He chuckled when the Aussie froze.

"That. . .mate? Don't you hate being. . .you know?"

Hyunjin nodded at his question. "She's pretty normal, okay? I mean no weird staring and all those things, but its awkward cause she talks less...."

Felix ruffled his hair, smirking. "So you like being paired with her?"

"I guess its okay?"

Odd.

# Character 6

✏ Lee Felix✏ V

✏ Lee Felix
✏ V. bubbly
✏ Oversized clothes
✏ Loves dancing
Social butterfly

----------• ° -💙- ° •-----------

Hints
- its pretty useless
- No!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜