[18] Please shut up

District 8, Seoul
Astronaut express
4:51pm

↪Third person pov↩

The ride to wherever Hyunjin had in mind was silent as hell, quieter than when someone cracks an unfunny joke and makes the atmosphere dry.

Oh, and it was tense too, so thick it could be cut through with a knife. (Cliché line, baa Dom TSS!) And let's not forget awkward, just Ryujin looking out the window to get the view of the city as they drive pass.

And Hyunjin nabbing glimpses of her, worried that he might had maybe, sorta, kinda accidentally fucked up this time. If only Felix was there to knock some sense into him.

"What was that about?" Ryujin finally spoke, eyes still trained outside the automobile, her fingers playing with the hem of her sweater.

At first, Hyunjin was perplexed, wondering if it was just a mindless mumble or was she actually talking to him? Those suspicions were confirmed when the ravenette looked at him, curious about his silence. "What?"

"Do you not like Innie?" Ryujin went straight to the point, oh she meant business, blocking out any route he might had use to escape the question.

"No? I not sure I've even seen him before?"

Half point for Hyunjin for being half truthful. Its not like he hates the guy, he doesn't just like him either, laughing and talking to Ryujin like that, how dare he?

Do I hate him? I don't know.

"You acted very strange, not the nice Hwang. Are you in a bad mood?"

"No. Yes."

Ryujin sunk deeper into the seat, arms crossed, her mind crawling back to how impolitely Hyunjin had taken her away from her baby Innie, without content as to why. That nice boy had to shrug it off with an excuse that he had to go.

"Can I at least know where we are going?"

"I wanna park my car so we could go on a long walk," Hyunjin's reply left Ryujin even more perplexed, making the brunette to chuckle. "Your paintings."

"My paintings? What about them?"

"You painted scenes of various cities, it took sometime but I came to realize they're just parts of this city."

"Oh yeah," Ryujin laughed, hints of embarrassment gracing her face in the form of a blush. "Me, my dad and my sister, we used to do that a long time ago. Just casually walking around and stuff, I miss it so I painted it."

She turned and winced, giving Hyunjin a suspicious glare. "Should I be scared of you?"

"Pfft, no!"

"You know so much about me through my painting, and I know nothing about you."

"Oh wow, you're finally taking interest in me," The older gave a sly smirk, finally parking the car and was about to take off his seatbelt.

"I don't know in what sense you're talking about?" Ryujin mimicked his action. "But, I mean you're nice to me, and I'm curious about that, are you just pretending cause we're stuck together?"

"What?" Hyunjin mused, not fully aware about why himself. He just knows that like a titan, she broke through his wall. "I'm nice cause I wanna be, you don't seem like a threat."

"I've been insulted"

"Hey, I meant in a good way, you're pretty normal."

"I've been insulted."

"No, stop, stop taking it the wrong way."

"I've been insulted."

Hyunjin glared at Ryujin, who had a cheeky grin on. "Stop saying that!"

"Saying what?"

"That."

"I never said 'that' what are you talking abo-" Hyunjin quickly shut her up by pressing her lips shut with his palm.

"I like hearing your voice, but please shut up!" The brown haired sighed, pondering about how that quiet girl suddenly went rogue. Not that he wasn't glad about it, he felt like she grew comfortable with him and that's a win.

"Are we meeting Felix first?" Ryujin asked as they got out, looking at the now familiar brown building.

"No, he has that squirrel over and I don't get into a fight. Why? do you wanna see Felix? Do you still like him?"

"First of all, you're gonna fight Felix or a squirrel? And no, I told you before," The ravenette crossed her arms, frowning.

Hyunjin paused, why was he getting all worked up when she mention some other guy? And why is it getting worse? The brown haired shrugged it off.

"Pfft, let just hope you don't meet the squirrel, he's really annoying," he smiled, proceeding to start their little walk.

----------• ° -💛- ° •----------

Hints
- love sick idiot
- another pest

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙