[06] Getting flustered??

Jyp Int. School
Cafeteria
11:49am

↪Third person pov↩

         "That sounds like a you problem," Minho told off, accompanied with his usual habit of scrolling through his phone. His fingers dabbled with the air and a disinterested look on his face.

Chan scrawled, throwing a pea at him, causing the latter to yelp at the sudden attack. "Can you not?"  The ravenette sneered at Minho, who had a bored look on.

"I'm just saying," Minho shrugged. "He fucked up, he should fix it."

"But its good to ask for help, at least he realizes his mistake," Changbin butted in, looking at Hyunjin for affirmation. Which the younger gave by nodding.

"Oh shit, I forgot to take out the trash," Minho groaned loudly, he looked up at the ceiling and then at Changbin. Ignoring the confused stares he got from his friends. "Bin-ah, please be a dearie and take yourself out."

"Minho!" Changbin shot him a deadly glare, which didn't get to the laughing male. He turned to Chan and Hyunjin for support but to his dismay they were also laughing at Minho's statement. "Fuck you all."

"Hyung, I'm sorry," Hyunjin bowed, grabbing his chocolate milk to distract himself. Avoiding the urge to look at Chan and Minho who were still laughing.

"Its not that funny."

"Yeah sure, trashbin," Chan said in between wheeze.

When the laughter finally died down, Chan took a deep breath and spoke. "Hyunjin, just tell her you made a mistake and would like to get back together."

"We weren't dating."

"True, there are ups and downs in every relationship," Minho nodded, turning off his phone, to finally give his full attention to this matter.

"There is no relationship."

"Communication is key, you have to talk this out, in other to move on," Changbin put in,  directly looking at the younger.

"This is just a simple teamwork, stop making it sound like she's my girlfriend," To say the least that Hyunjin was flustered would be an understatement.

The group paused, looking at Hyunjin who hid his face with his hands, muttering tiny bit to himself.

Rare.

That's exactly what this was. Hyunjin being flustered by his friends teasing him about a girl.

He's usually chill around these situations, scoffing at each word, his arms would be crossed and he'd always look away.

Minho took a look at his pink ear and then grinned evilly, his brows knitted. "Is that a blush?"

"No! I don't blush, I'm just a bit flustered," Hyunjin straightened his posture and cleared his throat.

"Flustered cause of a girl?"

"Should I be flustered because of a shoe? Huh Changbin?"

Changbin raised his hands in a surrender, snickering lowly. "Okay, okay!"

"That's a first," Chan hummed. "Anyways its almost the end of lunchtime," he looked at his watch and then his friends.

"You don't say."

"Minho!" Chan glared at him. "Hyunjin just talk to Ryujin, its not that hard."

"True, apologize or whatever?"

Hyunjin grimaced at Changbin's word. Him? Apologize? Pfft, when donkeys bark.

★ . . . . . ★

        Hyunjin crossed his arms, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, an anxious tactic that was quite foreign to him.

Why was he waiting for Ryujin again? He finally had a lead on how to fight this creative block, why not do it alone? That's a chance he wanted just a couple hours ago.

Scanning the crowd, searching for the girl with a fringe, Hyunjin's gaze traced from female to female until it landed on the girl he actually had in mind and subconsciously, a small smile appeared on his lips.

One which he quickly hid, when the ravenette got closer. "Hi, Hwang?" She smiled, slowing down her pace a bit.

"Hi, and its Hyunjin."

"I know, I'm just trying to bypass calling you oppa," tentatively, Ryujin replied.

The brown haired nodded, he actually kinda liked it. The amount of time he get called oppa a day is insane and a little break won't hurt anyone, right?

Ryujin waved and left.

Hyunjin watched as she walked away, tongue tied, his words were all caught up in his throat. He can't let her go, he should stop her and tell her about Felix's genius plan. Its not that hard...

He blinked out of his daze and called. "Ryujin!"

----------• ° -💝- ° •----------

Hints
- Fuck this
- sorry??

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks!
Cya💚