[30] Charmer

District 8, Seoul
Apartment
2:41pm

Third person pov↩

       "I'm coming," Hyunjin yelled, eyes trained on the mirror as his fingers tried fluffing his hair down. After patting for a while, the llama deemed himself worthy to be seemed by other humans. "Hey bok, do I look good?"

Felix gave him a lazy look, he scanned the taller and gave him a thumps up. "You look horrendous."

"I'll call you Yongbok for a week."

"No, stop please, you look irresistible," The blonde feigned concern, causing the older to roll his eyes.

"And by the way," Hyunjin picked up his dog, patting his soft fur as he walked towards the blonde, a small smile on his lips. "Hold this."

Felix was perplexed, and had a blank expression. He stayed still for a moment, before realizing what the older meant. He took the puppy, smiling fondly at the latter. "I got this, now go, silly."

Hyunjin glared at Felix, muttering "I'm watching you!" Causing the younger to chuckle. He walked over to the door, huffing out to relax his nerves.

"Nice, let me stand here for ten minutes," The very moment the door opened, Ryujin irked a brow at the taller, her arms crossed. She looked at Hyunjin– who had an apologetic look– her gaze pausing at his hair. "Your hair?" She pointed at it, tilting her head to the side.

"You like it?" Hyunjin tried smirking but he ended up beaming at her agape expression.

Ryujin slowly nodded. "Can I touch it?"

"Definitely," Hyunjin lowered his head to her height, allowing the female to brushing her fingers through his now black hair, giggling when she started whisking, tousling and entangling his soft locks.

Her touch felt nice and warm, just like her company, which Hyunjin had grown attached to. Just like a pallette, she had added colours of different emotions to his everyday, the world of black and white had long faded away.

And that's when he thought –I think I'm addicted to you–

"He dyed his hair for you, how romantic is that? I know I thought him well," Felix butted in, wearing a proud father's face. He still held the puppy, trying to distract it with treats.

"Hi Lixie!"

"Hey, you rarely call me Jinnie," Hyunjin pouted, crossing his arms, he got between the ravenette and Felix, obstructing her view of the blonde.

Ryujin tried peeking, but he'd keep moving, blocking out any chance she got. "Don't look at him," He quickly covered her eyes with his hands, scrawling at Felix, who was laughing at his attempts.

"Why?" Ryujin queried, grabbing his wrist, in futile attempt to get his hands off. When that failed, she just heaved out a defeated sigh.

"Because uh. . ." The taller faltered with his words, searching for an excuse for his actions. "He's with kkami," he blurted when the dog barked.

"Kkami?" Ryujin started to panic, her shoulders slouching in fear. She took two steps backwards, halting when her back made contact with Hyunjin's chest, her vision still blocked out by his hands. "I wanna go home."

"Don't worry Ryu, kkami would never hurt you," Felix assured. "He's a little fluff ball."

And that's when kkami barked a couple of times. Now, normally humans can't speak dog, but since I'm the author, I've got the privilege to explain what he barked. "We meet again," he barked with a evil smirk, jumping out of the Aussie's hands and sprinting towards the unsuspecting girl.

"Yongbok, you had only one job." Hyunjin picked up the female, who yelped out of surprise and screamed when she saw the puppy running towards her. Her hands quickly fond their way around the black haired's shoulders, holding on like her life depended on it.

"Hyunjin please, don't let me fall," She quivered, hiding her face away from the excited puppy.

"Kkami, we'll talk about this later!" The master huffed, taking Ryujin away from the living area, towards his workspace, mumbling to the ravenette that she was safe now, to which she scoffed at.

He couldn't help but laugh at her reaction, making a mental note to tease her about it later. "Thanks for choosing air Jinnie, don't forget to rate us next time we save you from a little adorable puppy," he beamed, putting her down.

"Screw you!" Ryujin frowned, balling her hand into a fist to hit his chest, but the older caught it instead, stealing the opportunity to pull her closer to him.

"Is that how to say thanks?" He tightened his grip. "C'mon, say it."

Ryujin's shoulder's slouched in defeat, and she huffed out her cheeks, rolling her eyes at his insistence. "Thank you. . ." the ravenette gave him a sly look. "Jinnie."

The nickname caught Hyunjin by surprise, making his heart to skip a beat, heat rising to his face and his cheeks and ears dusted crimson.

"You like that, huh? Don't you Jinnie?" She leaned in closer, enjoying how easily flustered he could get.

"Stop it."

"Stop what, Jinnie?" Ryujin smirked. "Its really cute when you blush, shy boy."

And that's when Felix peeked into the room, attempting to whisper to the older. "Hey Hyung, don't forget the plan to ask her out on a date!"

Hyunjin couldn't be anymore embarrassed, he wished he had a beanie to hide his face with, or the power to make Felix go bald, like Chan. The smug look Ryujin gave him made this ten times worse.

Another mental note was made that second, make Felix watch only horror movies for a week. Let's see him sleep after that. Mwahahahahahahahaha.

He shooed the cackling chicken away, now left alone with Ryujin again. Smiling dumbly. "So um, would you like to go out with me?"

Ryujin giggled, lightly pressing her lips on his. "Sure, I'd love to."

Felix's muffled clapping and cheers made them flush pink. "Yongbok!"

Ryujin pulled him away from the door, towards the easel. "Let's paint, Hwang!"

That was his excuse to get her over, painting the whole Saturday, ah, sounds pretty fun. But Ryujin wanted to spend the day doing nothing. And honestly, who can say no to such a Charmer?

★ ° • * . . . THE END . . . * • ° ★

---------• ° -💚- ° •---------

And we're done. Not!
Stay tuned for some extras 🎆🎆

Anyways, I just published a Changbin fanfic, it would mean so much if you check it out. 🙏

Hi, how are you?

Thanks for reading this book.
Please share to who you think might like this.

Thanks for all your support.
Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

It was nice (virtually) meeting you all.
Bye 💙