Extra #4

District 8, Seoul
Apartment
5:32pm

↪Third person pov↩

     ". . .and three," Ryujin turned to the taller. "There, are you happy now?"

Hyunjin– who was still pouting– rolled his eyes, his arms were crossed and his brows creased in a disapproving frown. He pushed himself off the wall, whining under his breath.

"I'm not!"

Ryujin stood in front of him, arms spread apart. "I'm wearing three of your shirts," she huffed. "Shouldn't that make up for Felix's?"

"He also dried your hair, too, right?"

Hyunjin was being difficult again– Ryujin rolled her eyes, her gaze averting from the black haired, they scanned the room, making her jolt a bit when she spotted a little fluff ball, tucked away in the corner. Kkami shared the same expression as her. He too had encountered situations when his owner would be jealous, from when he took snacks from Felix or when he ran to the blonde first. Hyunjin would also throw a tantrum.

He rolled his eyes in dog language. "Pfft, such a baby."

Hyunjin had a poker face, looking away from Ryujin, this caused her to titter, he's being cute again. She snickered, trying to ruffle in hair, but the taller ducked. "Go play with Felix's hair!"

"You're so jealous!"

"I am not, I'm just. . ." Hyunjin pursed his lips. He was in fact jealous, he couldn't help it. Whenever he sees Felix with Ryujin together it just makes him uncertain. Am I boring? Is she having a better time with him?

"Hwang Sam Hyunjin!" Ryujin snapped her fingers to gain his attention. He blinked out of his trance, not forgetting to pout at her. "Quit your jealous fit and let's go. I'm hungry."

"Is Felix's cooking better?"

"Yes!" Ryujin stuck her tongue out at him, running away when he tried grabbing her. It was an unsuccessful escape cause before she could make it to the door, Hyunjin wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing her in a back hug. "Let me go!"

"Not until you say I cook better," Hyunjin protested, placing his chin on her shoulder.

Ryujin struggled but failed. Accepting defeat, she heaved out a sigh. "Fine, you cook better."

"Thank you!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes at Hyunjin who was doing a happy dance. "Now let's go," she tugged him out of the room. "And I like this blue shirt, I'm keeping it."

"But-"

"No buts!"

Kkami just watched them leave, Hyunjin trying to bid back his shirt. It wasn't the first she had taken. She even had the audacity to take Kkami's favourite purple sweater.

The puppy scoffed in canine dialect. "Women."

----------• ° -💙- ° •----------

Okay I want to rant

It took this long to update cause wattpad deleted my original draft for this chapter

I'm so mad I can't even feel it anymore

But I hope this was okay?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya 💙