[15] Getting shameless

Jyp Int. School
Cafeteria
11:44am

↪Third person pov↩

        "Heard you went on a date with Ryujin!"

Oh did Minho say that ever so casually, and that evil grin that followed after when Hyunjin choked on his drink. After his devilish mission was complete, the brunette returned his attention back to his phone.

Chan and Changbin exchanged confused looks and then at Hyunjin who was toying with the straw of his chocolate milk, his gaze anywhere but the table, where his Hyungs sat.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, young man!"

Hyunjin threw his head back, groaning loudly. "Fuck you, Minho!" He sneered, glaring at the shorter.

Minho only chuckled, still engaged in that damn device. "You wish, bottom!"

"Oh God, please no!" Changbin interjected, slamming his hands on the table. "Hyunjin, c'mon tell us what happened."

"Nothing," The brown haired shrugged, forcing a frown to play down that darn smile, he could already feel his cheeks burn and man, was llama boi murdering Minho with his glares. "It wasn't a date. It was for our relationship."

"I swear, I'm starting to think you guys are a thing," Chan shook his head, chuckling lowly, which Changbin soon joined in.

Hyunjin cussed under his breath, he already knows who blabbed to Minho about what happened on Saturday. Its his dorm mate, Han fucking Jisung, that damn squirrel piece of shit.

"And what if we are?"

"Well damn!" Minho mused. His trusty phone that seemed to be glued to his hand almost sliding off.

Changbin glared at the device, curious as to why the older is always hooked all the time, in class, at lunch, even on their way home. "Why are you always on your phone?" He queried.

"Why are you short?"

"Hey Minho, be nice!"

"Why are you bald?"

Hyunjin snorted, in a futile attempt to stifled his laugh, and that's when he realized.

He hadn't seen Ryujin.

Craning his neck, Hyunjin tried to identify the ravenette amongst the sea of rambling students, but to his dismay he couldn't spot the female and almost instantly a pout rested on his lips.

But he has art class later on. She'll definitely be there.

★ : : : : : ★

Well damn!

Hyunjin slouched on the couch, grunting under his breath. His tousled his already messed up hair, huffing.

School today was hectic and exhausting.

His hungry little dog came running towards him, somehow managing to make the brown haired smile through the exhaustion. He picked up the canine, patting his soft fur.

Hyunjin shut his eyes, sniggering at the memory of Ryujin being scared of a little cutie like kkami, and that's when a deep voice startled him.

"That's a creepily wide grin," Felix was indeed bewildered. He threw his bag on the couch almost hitting his Hyung, who scrawled at him. He grinned, Bowing as an apology.

Felix walked into the kitchen, and came out with a glass of water, which he chugged down. "Ahhhh," the blonde's muscles relaxed and that mischievous gleam in his eyes. "So, who you thinking about?"

"Ryu!"

"Getting shameless, are we?" The chicken wiggled his brows, grinning like a Cheshire.

Hyunjin scoffed, throwing a cushion at him. "Your squirrel friend blabbed to Minho about Ryujin, goddammit, I'll fucking kill that chipmunk!"

"I reckoned you got teased?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Okay, okay, chill," Felix rose his hands in a surrender. "Speaking of, I didn't see Ryujin today at school."

"Why? You want her to see you shirtless again?"

"What? How did you. . .never mind that, I was embarrassed, okay!" The Australian shrugged off the memory and the tiny mutters of Hyunjin sure you were. "Do you know what happened to her?"

"No!"

"Do you have her number?"

"Yes, why?"

Felix face palmed. "Call her then. She's your partner for fuck sake!"

Call? I can't do that, I'm the Hwang. If there's any problem she has to call  and inform me about it– Hyunjin huffed, crossing his arms.

Of course this was all feign, to mask the fact that he was actually nervous.

Yongbok broke his Tetris of thoughts by snapping his finger. "Aren't you worried? I know I am."

"Okay, shut up!" Hyunjin sighed, taking out his phone to call the so called Ryujin.

He grew anxious each ring, biting his lip to somehow keep that feeling at bay.

There's nothing wrong with calling a girl, right?

She's just his partner, right?

Its understandable, right?

Chan has a big bum, right?

Kindly ignore the last question. But anyways, its time for our boy Hyunjin to move on, away from his frets, right?

At long last, Ryujin finally picked up. 'Who the heck is this?"

--------• ° -🌙- ° •---------

Hints
- a romantic phone call
- oh fuck

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks!
Cya💙