Extra #1

District 8, Seoul
Apartment
3:27pm

↪Third person pov↩

         Felix and Jisung stared at the blank canvasses with serious eyes, their fingers rubbing their chins as they hummed in sync. They narrowed their eyes, glaring at the taller, who was paying no mind to them. All his attempts to chase them out had failed so he decided to just ignore them.

He had his back facing them and his hand gripping a paintbrush, as he simply patted the white water colour onto his canvass to create the texture of a perfect cloud he intended to paint.

"Hyung."

"I'm ignoring you."

"Hwang!"

"I hate you."

Jisung laughed at the older's words, Felix joining in. The duo had slipped in, asking the black haired to give them a few tips as they had decided that painting would kill their boredom. And Hyunjin, didn't want that. He had an assignment; which he had procrastinated the whole week, and he didn't plan on wasting his precious hours teaching them a damn thing.

For starters; they were never serious and he'd end up talking to himself. Or his effort would be wasted and the two could come out unproductive. They were so many things altering this idea and Jisung was the primary reason.

Why was he even here? Shouldn't he be spending his Saturday with his roommate? Or be somewhere skating?

"Jinnie, please?"

"You're not allowed to call me that!"

The deep voiced pouted. Hyunjin was being difficult again.

"This nerd," Jisung mumbled, taking up the paintbrush and dipped it in orange, smearing it on the canvass. "I'll do it myself."

"Don't you dare waste my colours," Hyunjin finally turned to them, his brows knitting in anger.

"You sound like child."

"I do not!"

"Hyung, you do sound like one!" Felix butted in. He had manage to smear blue paint on his cheeks and the quokka had pink.

Hyunjin blinked in disbelieve, his jaws clenching. "Both of you, leave!"

"Or what? Daddy long legs."

Oh, this quokka was about to meet his maker.

------------• ° -💜- ° •------------

A chapter to kill your braincells, cause why not?

Don't worry, the extras will be juicy.
If you know what I mean.

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment and also maybe check out my Minho fanfic.

Thanks
Cya💚