[16] How romantic

Stay neighborhood
Ryujin's room
5:13pm

↪Third person pov↩

     Ryujin heard her phone chiming non stop, but was too tired to get it. Who could possibly be calling? Probably Sana trying to be annoying.

She toiled in bed, pulling the duvet over her head to muffle the sound, but to her dismay, her phone kept buzzing.

So the ravenette grunted as she sluggishly reached for it, wincing as she tried to decipher who was calling from the ID.

Hwang Hyunjin.

"Why is he calling? Did Mrs Bak say anything?" Ryujin muttered under her breath before sliding to accept the call.

"Who the heck is this?" Ryujin smirked, deciding to mess around, just for fun.

"Ryu? Its me Hyunjin," the brown haired spoke, as his brows knitted in confusion. Didn't she save my contact?

He turned to Felix, tilting his head as his prying eyes questioned the Australian. "Why didn't she save my contact?" He mumbled.

"I don't know? Maybe she forgot?" Felix tried to make sense of the situation.

"I'm not Ryu," The ravenette grinned, pretending like she wasn't aware of what they just said.

"Bro, I can tell its you, your voice is  a dead giv. . .ow, what the hell?" Hyunjin trailed off, rubbing the spot which was whacked by the disappointed chicken.

"You can't call her bro!"

"Then what should I call her?" Hyunjin knitted his brows, waiting for a suitable reply.

"Ryu is better, bro sounds like she's your homie."

Hyunjin nodded, clearly Felix knows these stuffs better than him.

"My. . .my voice? Yeah uh. . .it maybe accidentally sounds like this so called Ryu you speak of, cause I'm a man," the shorter tried to deepen her voice, failed miserable but somehow manage to make Felix laugh.

"Okay, Man, what your name?"

Ryujin thought for a while, puffing her cheeks as all names had seemed to escape at her time of need. "Soomin."

"Sumin?"

"No, Soomin, with double oo's."

"Okay, Sumin with double oo's, why weren't you at school tod- ow, Felix I swear!"

Felix shook his head, his arms crossed. "You can't just ask her like that, be more caring!"

"How?" Hyunjin inquired, genuinely interested in what Felix was about to say next.