[29] Minho reads fanfiction

Jyp Int. School
Cafeteria
11:41am

Hyunjin's pov↩

     "Well my son, you came to the right place."

I knew what I was signing up for and had prepared for the consequences. Sighing in defeat, I laid my head on my hand which was propped up by my elbow, waiting for Chan to finish his dramatic intro.

He started rambling about how he was waiting for this day, making me regret this decision even more.

"Hyung, I'm gonna ask Minho for help if you don't quit it," The mentioned boy slowly looked up at the call of his name, his eyes were dull and glassy almost like he was holding back some tears.

He noticed the three of us staring and immediately looked down, pinning those lazy eyes on his phone. . .again². "Don't look at me," the brown haired sneered, using his hand to hide his face.

"Minho?" Changbin mused, tilting his head in concern. "Are you-"

"Piss off," Minho seethed, refusing to look up at us, and that's when Chan seized the opportunity to finally grab his phone, after months of trying. Minho's soft expression quickly escalated into a scrawl and he looked like he could kill. . .an ant to get his phone back. "Grandpa, give that back!"

"Don't just sit there, stall him," Chan bellowed, sprinting towards the exit of the cafeteria, a freakishly wide grin on his face. Long before Changbin and I could comprehend what's just happened, Minho dashed towards the older, yelling out profanities, which he's certain to get detention for.

"Oh shit," Changbin broke out of his daze and chased after them and I just so happen to trail behind him.

We exited the cafeteria, heading towards the east wing where loud yelling and cackling emitted from. Without a doubt it belonged to Chan and Minho.

Since it was lunch break, the hallways were empty– thus making this sudden chase easier.

We ran a certain distance and I was sure I'd pass out soon, from all the throat burning, lung exhaustion and fast rush of adrenaline that surged through me, but Changbin seemed unfazed and yelling for me to keep up.

All I want was to ask for a simple advice.

"Chan, I swear this is your last day, man!" Minho stretched his hand to grab Chan's hoodie, and that's when Changbin jumped on him, causing both of them to collide with the Vinyl floor. "Trashbin, get off me!" Minho yelled, wiggling to break free.

"W..what the hell?" That was the only thing I could say. My hands were on my knees as I panted loudly, trying to catch my breaths. Chan was doing the same but the difference between him and I was that he was grinning maddeningly, pleased with the sight of Changbin sitting on Minho's back.

"Okay, let's see who you've been texting this whole time," He smirked, taking up the device up to his face, and boy did that make Minho even madder.

"BANG FUCKING CHAN, IF YOU DARE!"

Chan just stuck out his tongue at him, before proceeding to glare at Minho's phone. "What kinda strange messaging app is this?" He mused, giving Minho a confused look.

"Chan please?"

"Whatever happened to 'this is your last day' huh?" Changbin mocked, fueling Minho even more. The brown haired struggled to get him off and just when he was about to succeed, I also sat on him, instantly regretting it.

"Hyunjin, you're so dead," He pressed out, barely able to breathe.

Oh fuck, now I'm nervous about seeing him after this.

Minho is so gonna air fry me.

Chan was pleased when this happened and he looked at the phone again, this time more vague than amused.

"Channie Hyung, please don't do this to me!" Minho kept pleading. It was odd, but it felt nice that he was begging so much. I doubt Chan even heard a word over how loudly Changbin and I were laughing.

"Its not a messaging app, its like a book, eBook?"

"Chan stop!"

His eyes scanned the phone again and he looked down at Minho. "Lee know, you read. . .fanfiction?"

-------------• ° -💜- ° •-------------

A major filler cause I'm too mentally exhausted to do better.

I'm sorry.

Hints
- we meet again
- shy boy

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙