The civil war on Naboo

-Khorsabad, Nineveh, Akkadia-

''We missed you so much, Sal.'' Kore Nyx told me as she and Myranda gave me a hug. ''You have no idea how much we were worried but what is with the things that your aunt told us? Sith lord, dark arts, what's with all that?''

''I... did tell my aunt to only tell her most closest allies but I don't know how to explain it properly.'' I replied while chuckling a bit to myself. I did not think that one through.

''Like a force sensitive, Sal? A jedi or something similar perhaps?'' Myranda asked.

''It's very complicated but to simplify, I have powers and this can help all of us.'' I replied and lifted my lightsaber from my hand, letting it hover.

''It's more than just that, right?''

''Of course. Much more than just that but... there's so much that I don't really know where to begin showing off.'' I said to the two women. ''Now, be sure to not mention this to anyone and... I'm glad you two came here to visit. It's good to see you once more.''

''We won't tell anyone, Sal.'' Kore assured me and then asked, ''You're leaving for the war in Naboo, aren't you?''

''I have to. I won Mimban and Samovar. I'm certain I can win Naboo too.'' I replied.

''Then best of luck, Sal.'' Myranda said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Kore did too and they left the room. I walked to the garrison to be briefed and formulate a plan to break the Naboo rebels.

(war room, imperial garrison)

''Spice mutations, my lord?'' asked Selene with a voice filled with fascination after I told her briefly of Akkadian space travel.

''Yes. Special, select humans during the old Akkadian empire days would consume massive amounts of spice. This turned them into fish like mutants but it was a necessity. The new 'space navigators' were granted prescient abilities, allowing them to know which route was the safest. This made the navigators break off from established hyperspace routes and travel anywhere they wished.'' I explained to Selene.

''I don't really understand why people would choose such a horrific way of life, being turned to fish like beings.'' Selene expressed her opinion. ''You said that the navigators were not bound to already established hyperspace routes. Are you planning on using this method, my lord?''

''My ships were designed to be piloted by a navigator so yes. I and many Akkadians consider this to be a superior method of space travel. The technology has been... somewhat recovered and re-built. But I require someone willing to help me with that.''

''Which is where the mission you sent Roxanna, Nymeria and Thalia come into play. Right, my lord?''

''You catch on quickly, Selene.'' I complimented her. ''Yes. The scientist they broken out of prison, he will help us. And the three will build my Cobra project from the shadows. Sidious has already given us all of the former sith space and resources necessary. Several sith from the Eternal too will aid me in this endeavour.''

''You need spice for your lungs to function properly and you use it on your meals. You won't mutate, would you, lord Salazar?'' Selene asked.

''No. I am not consuming enough spice for even webbed fingers to form.'' I replied. We entered the room and I saw Major Gren, Captain Kassus, Captain Conrad and Vilem Kyse waiting. ''What do we have, gentlemen? The size of my force and that of the enemy, I mean.''

It was Major Gren who answered me. ''We have your ship, the new Morning-Star along with a couple of arquitens and gozantis. Our enemy has ships over a hundred thousand tons outfitted with Clone Wars era weaponry. They outnumber our forces at least three to one and they possess one battlestation defending Naboo. The imperial garrison there is under siege. At least a thousand troopers and loyalists are inside while the remaining forces are scattered;  waging a guerilla war against the Gungan grand army.''