Plans within plans

-Akkadia, Ashur System-

''Now isn't that just lovely, nephew?'' my aunt asked me

''Now isn't that just lovely, nephew?'' my aunt asked me. The question was in regards to the new world-craft that the emperor had gifted us with. ''A small planet of our own. Things expensive. Well over a hundred million credits.''

''Yes. It is quite lovely, aunt.'' I replied back. ''What will you do with the world-craft, aunt?''

''Obviously use it to start a botanical garden, of course.'' she answered. ''Artificial mountains, a star, this thing is a small planet in of itself and I'll use it in anyway that I wish.''

''You always wanted a big garden or so my father said.'' I muttered. ''I have to leave for Geonosis soon. The bugs have been rebelling quite a lot lately, even capturing a few imperials. The emperor wants me to deal with it.''

''The more victories you win, the more prestige we get. Now, you are a general and I'm the moff of our sector. But be careful, nephew. I would hate to see you hurt or worse.'' she said with concern, for fear that I might die but I would not.

''Don't worry, aunt. I'll be careful.'' I assured her. ''The attack on Nippur... to get my sister back... when are you going to do that, aunt?''

''Tomorrow, nephew. Deal with those bugs and return home quickly. Be safe.'' my aunt gave me a hug before I was to leave.

''I will, aunt.'' I said and walked to the garrison;  contacting Major Gren before I reached it. ''Have the troopers ready to move out, major. We're officially pest control at this moment.''

(imperial garrison at Khorsabad)

''What is the plan of attack, sir?'' asked Major Gren. ''The troopers are ready but you can't possibly be thinking of a full scale, direct assault, sir. Right?

''I'm not, major. I'm hurt that you think I'll use such a tactic.'' I replied, making the major sigh in relief. ''No. The anti-aircraft cannons and Geonosian starfighters are too good. My plan is to use my corvette, the Endless Night, and infiltrate the planet. We could sabotage the AA cannons and cause some damage. Take the ships and jump to Geonosis approximately an hour and thirty minutes after I leave. Hopefully, by then, much of the cannons would be destroyed and initiate a bombing of the surface.''

''Understood, sir. But, what about the people you'll take?''

''My death trooper guards and the sith will be enough, major.'' I answered. ''Don't worry about going unnoticed. The Endless Night has a special cloaking device that will allow us to enter... undetected, major. I'll see you when the time is right.''

''Of course, sir.'' Major Gren nodded his head and went away to prepare the task force. I walked to my corvette and met up with my death troopers and Selene. We soon left for Geonosis.

(the holy city of Nippur)

Nippur, holy city in Akkadia, seat of worship for Enlil and other cults of various gods and goddesses. For centuries, the cults lived in relative isolation but overtime, they held substantial power due to political allies. This allowed some secretive cults to emerge. Like the Society of Nabu where children were forcibly taken from their parents and forced into their service.