Cobra attack on Mustafar

-bridge of the Morning-Star-

''You mean... WHAT!?'' I shouted in sudden anger, surprising the personnel onboard the bridge and making everyone concerned. ''Repeat that statement.'' I ordered on the comm. I could not believe what I had just heard from one of my vanguard wraiths;  Vader came and kidnapped my sister and my wives.

''I'm sorry to repeat this once more, my lord, but Darth Vader came to Khorsabad and kidnapped your sister and your wives.'' the vanguard wraith said again and my blood boiled in anger. ''We failed you, my lord, and for that, I sincerely apologize even if I am worthy of your forgiveness.''

Roxanna too was enraged at this act and decided to speak up. ''This cannot be forgiven, my lord.'' she said. ''Apprentice to Sidious or not, what Darth Vader did cannot be excused. We must strike at Darth Vader and rescue your sister and your wives. And, if you will, allow me to take Vader's life.''

''If you get to him first before I do, Roxanna.'' I told my field marshal and concubine. ''Damn that Vader. Could this be part of Sidious' plan? No matter;  we can discuss that later. Vader would no doubt take them to his castle on Mustafar with the 501st and the last batch of purge troopers between them and us.''

''What threat do the 501st and purge troopers possess, my lord?'' Roxanna asked. ''You command wraith troopers, veteran soldiers undefeated in war. An army of sith are at your command, waiting to slaughter all your enemies. We know no master except you, my lord.''

''It is not simply about attacking Vader head on, Roxanna. If we did that, that's no guarantee Vader won't just kill them. They are immortal, not invicible, and if Nymeria us right, enough force will be enough to kill any of us.''

''Then, forgive me for being rash, my lord. I was simply trying to-''

''I understand, Roxanna. You don't have to apologize.'' I told her and just then, the hologram of Darth Vader came online. ''Vader.''

''Grand Marshal Covraii, or if you prefer, Darth Ashur.'' Darth Vader began. ''I believe you are aware of what happened in your home.''

''I shouldn't have taken the defense fleet for my campaign.'' I cursed myself for taking the Akkadian defense fleet and much of the garrison in my rebel campaign. I curse myself for not using regular assets for the task;  if the garrison on Akkadia wasn't so empty, perhaps Vader would've failed. ''Why did you kidnap them, Vader? What is the purpose of this? Did Sidious order you to kidnap my sister and my wives?''

''I acted independantly, Grand Marshal.'' Vader stated. ''If you want them alive, come to Mustafar on an imperial shuttle, alone. An act of aggression of any kind and they will pay the consequences. This, is the only warning I will give.'' and Vader's hologram ended.

''Damn it!'' I roared in anger and the air grew thick, hard to breathe, due to my anger causing the dark side to ripple. It was a fog caused by air pollution from factories and many speeders.

''My lord, you are not attempting to go to Mustafar, are you? To... act on Vader's own demand?'' Roxanna questioned.

''No.'' I assured her. ''I will not let this slide, Roxanna. On my pride as a sith lord, a commander, a king, an Akkadian and as a brother and husband. Luckily for me, I did not tell Sidious and Vader of everything that Cobra has. Roxanna, call Thalia and Nymeria in. Scratch that. Call every commander in here right now.''

After some minutes, Prisca, Cornelius, Captain Kassus, Nymeria and Thalia had entered the bridge. ''You called for us, Sal?'' Prisca asked. ''A new strategy conference?''

''No, Prisca. In the previous hour, Khorsabad was attacked by Darth Vader.'' I told them and everyone who entered were surprised to hear this. ''He kidnapped my sister, Kore, Myranda and administer Chuchi. This, will be seen as a declaration of war from Darth Vader against all of us.''