Cobra business part 5

-Maul's cave, the planet Dathomir-

''General Salazar Covraii.'' Maul muttered that name. ''This secret sith lord has won yet another war.'' He remarked. The holo-net was crazy announcing the victory of the empire over the Hapes Consortium.

''As powerful as he may be, we will succeed in our endeavour nontheless, brother Maul.'' The nightsister told Maul.

''Nightsister, can you not pinpoint where Kadath is?''

''I am afraid I cannot.'' She replied. ''Kadath is a place strong in the dark side and the masters of Angmar wish it hidden to anyone they do not deem worthy of entering. But if we kill Salazar Covraii, I may be able to extract the information from his memories.''

''You escaped from Angmar yet, you do not remember the way. How is that?'' Maul asked.

''The master of Angmar, Snoke, used his sith magick to create a hyperspace portal and send me away. If my magick wasn't strong enough, I would've died. I have never left Kadath till that moment, brother Maul.''

''I see. And how do we get to this new dark lord? Snoke's apprentice, Salazar Covraii? I have learnt all to well from my experience in the Clone Wars that I cannot win a direct battle with him. Perhaps a guerilla war but I'm not certain.''

''We must fight him by not confronting his armies directly. He has great power in the force, brother Maul. We must draw him here, to Dathomir, where we can take his powers for ourselves. Only then can we achieve the power needed to win against the sith.''

''But how do we do that, nightsister?''

''By making him fall right into our hands, brother Maul. We will make him come to us and then, we can trap him. But to do that, we need help from another band of dark side users. The Knights of Ren.''
______________________________________

-southern deserts of Akkadia-

''Report.'' Kore Nyx, one of the three queens of Akkadia and head of finances and the Seswenna economy, ordered as one of the miners walked up.

''Another dead end, your majesty.'' The miner reported.

''Then get moving and drill through the other side.'' Kore ordered and the miners moved out again as she told them to. ''You were saying before I was interrupted, Myranda?''

''When can you get back to Nineveh, Kore?'' Myranda Blûdwyne asked over on the comms. ''This whole administrative work is frustrating the living hell outta me. I know Sal trusted you with this and all but, what in all fuck is taking you so damn long?''

''Language, Myranda.'' Kore had to say it first. ''I'll return once I discover Eridu. Got to go. The miners must've discovered something.'' Kore switched off her comm link and went to check. The miners did indeed find something behind the underground cave walls. It looked like a metallic wall of sorts that was over twenty thousand years old.

''Could this be?'' a miner asked out loud.

''Eridu. I believe this is Eridu.'' Kore said as she looked at the ancient wall. A sith sorcerer accompanying them shot a blast of force lightning and the whole structure moved. It shook and shook, moving upwards and onto the surface. ''To the surface, now!'' Kore ordered and all workers moved lest they be crushed by the rocks.

They went back to the drills and got back up. When they got back to the surface, they saw Eridu;  an ancient city built by the Rakatans many tens of thousands of years ago. It was a large city several dozen kilometers in length and width, surrounded by a mountain wall 36,000 feet high and made of metal. There were structures like palaces, a ziggurat, temples, military centers and more in this city.