♥ Prologue ♥

~Annika
She is a mystery; Her smile is very rare, and She works like a machine, no one has seen the real her. She is a warrior who has survived so many odds in her life.
~Shivaay
In order to ensure that it won't trouble him in the future, he is searching for a life partner who shares his beliefs and interests. To put it simply, he wants his life partner to be an identical replica of himself. Apart from this, he loves mystery.
~Shivika
She was bound by rules, and he, bound by his gratitude towards his bade papa, decided to step into marriage for a business deal. It is just a plan for her, while for him, it is just a formality.
~Mallika is the daughter of a well-known businessman in India. She is the event planner who is going to be wedding planner for our Shivika wedding. She and shivaay shares same beliefs and interests and She qualifies Shivaay's list of potential life partners. Is it going to cause havoc in Shivika's life?

📝 Authors note Note : There may be few changes in chapters as story progresses you may slightly find it different from prologue

📝 Authors note
Note : There may be few changes in chapters as story progresses you may slightly find it different from prologue.

This story is purely fictional and purely imaginary.

Credit of Images used in this Fan fiction goes their respective owners and I don't own any of those.

This story may contain violence so, I rated it as a mature one.

- ♡ Crescent_Star 🌙