♡ Chapter 42- Grumpy Bhaiya ♡

"Shivaay," Mallika called, gaining everyone's attention. They all looked at the back and saw Mallika and Om coming towards them.

She came towards them and held Shivaay's hand. Annika looked at her and then at her hand. She knew they were friends, but the look on Shivaay's face made her think otherwise. Shivaay looked uncomfortable due to that.

"Hi," Shivaay said to Mallika. Annika noticed Shivaay was trying to release Mallika's hold, but she didn't let him and held it more firmly. No one observed this except Annika. Rudra was glaring at Om, who seemed angry now, and the rest of them already are walking inside the Mansion.

"Are you alright?," Mallika asked with concern, attempting to intertwine her fingers with Shivaay's. Annika, who observed it, frowned and saw how Shivaay kept his fingers together, and looked more uncomfortable due to that. He resisted Mallika's attempt and eventually released her hold with more force. Annika frowned at Mallika, why is she behaving so oblivious despite seeing Shivaay's discomfort? Can't Mallika understand his resistance? Annika clenched her fist, resisting the urge to punch Mallika's face.

"I hope Ms. Arora's melodrama is finished now; can we all move inside? I thought you don't have a brain, but I feel you don't have common sense too," Annika asked sarcastically in a boring tone. Mallika was looking at Annika with a frown, while Om glared at Rudra, who was trying to hold his chuckle after hearing Annika's comment.

"Anni," Shivaay said, looked at Annika and nodded in No, making Annika roll her eyes. Mallika frowned after listening to how Shivaay is addressing Annika.

"If you want, you can stay here and enjoy her melodrama; I'm not interested," Annika said and turned towards the Mansion. Can't he directly tell Mallika that she's making him uncomfortable? Now, he's behaving as if nothing happened. She doesn't know when he will keep his comfort over others; she started moving. Shivaay looked at Om and smiled, but Om just turned his face away, making him sigh. Well, he is upset with Om too, but he doesn't want to show it. Om never missed picking him up from the airport. But maybe he was wrong; that's why Om is upset? But right now, as Annika told, he will try to explain his point of view afterward when they are alone; he knows Om will understand it. Shivaay thought.

"Am coming, wait," Shivaay said and started walking towards her to catch her steps. Rudra glared at Om, making him frown and left behind Shivika.

"Why are you leaving without me," he said catching her steps and looking at Annika with a frown. Annika gave him a look and didn't say anything and held his hand, making him smile. Her hand is where his hand belongs; it felt like home and missing peace to him. He held it more tightly; Annika sensed that. He thought , Maybe Mallika thinks of him as a friend; that's why she was casual? He should stop thinking about that.

"Why are you not talking to me Anni," he asked with frustration after seeing her silent and straight look on her face; he didn't know why she was behaving such. She didn't answer and looked at the front while walking.

"For stopping you scolding Mallika? They will think of you as a rude one Anni. I don't want people to think bad about you," he said looking at her while walking.

"Am rude; accept it; I mean what I told to Ms. Arora. That's how I am, and I don't care how others will see me," Annika said looking at the front while walking.

"Okay fine, you can be the way you are; I won't say anything; I won't even try to give lectures until it is a very wrong thing. Anyways, I am missing rude Anni," he said teasingly making him look at her. He saw she is still serious about something.

"Annika Didi," Rudra said joining them, making Shivaay stop asking about that.

"Yes," she said looking at him.