♡ Chapter 53- Engaged? ♡

Mallika's eyes widened in disbelief upon hearing Annika's words.

"How on earth is this even possible?" she muttered under her breath, frustration was evident on her face as she struggled to comprehend the situation unfolding before her.

"Why didn't you speak up when everyone was worried about the ring, Annika? What kind of joke is this? Khanna was insulted because of you!" Ajay said, his tone is dripping with strictness and anger.

"Didn't I say I hate drama, dear uncle? Spare me now. Pandit ji, How much time left for Auspicious time now?" Annika asked, looking at Pandit ji, ignoring Ajay's angry glare.

"Only 20 minutes remaining," Pandit ji responded, he was really taken aback by her surprisingly calm demeanor after causing such a drama, he already heard about her but seeing it practically for the first time. Everyone present are staring at Annika in disbelief.

Snowy barked loudly, capturing their attention.

"See, even Snowy got bored with your drama," Annika remarked with a sarcastic tone, and looked at Shivaay.

"Make me wear it first, SSO," Annika said, extending her hand towards Shivaay, who stood there staring at her without blinking. He still had a puzzled look on his face. Why will she take the ring? Size is perfect too if she wants to give it for fitting. Then? He is not understanding.

"Are you going to make me wear it, or should I wear it myself?" Annika asked, bringing him back from his thoughts.

"Of course, I will, Anni, and you extended the wrong hand," Shivaay said with a chuckle and took the ring from the plate.

"Oh, yeah, it's all because of the drama," Annika said with irritation, and forwarded her left hand.

"The drama, which she created," Ajay muttered sarcastically, making Dev and Tej chuckle. Annika, who heard that, gave him a glare, causing him to roll his eyes. He needs to take a strict class for her today night for whatever she did today! Ajay thought with determination.

Shivaay took a deep breath, his fingers trembling ever so slightly as he reached to hold her extended hand. Annika, who noticed this, looked into his eyes, and she is feeling a rush of butterflies from the way he was staring at her. Their hearts are pounding with nervous excitement.

He softly slid the ring onto Annika's finger, inducing a surge of warmth through both of them. At this moment, what they felt was unexplainable. Deep in their hearts, this moment promised them an unspoken vow of forever. Everyone clapped with happiness at the sight, breaking their eye lock.

Snowy woofed, making everyone chuckle.

"Aww, Snowy, I know you're very happy. I'm feeling the same," Rudra said, stroking her fur with a wide smile. Dev smiled upon hearing that.

"Add me to that, Rudra," Dev said with a chuckle, and Rudra nodded with a smile.

"Where is Shivaay's ring?" Mallika asked, capturing everyone's attention. She is still suspicious about what Annika said. How Annika have that ring? It's not possible at all. Mallika thought and looked at her suspiciously.