♡ Chapter 11 - Don't look for her ♡

~ Oberoi Mansion

"Ajay," Dadi called, surprised and shocked, looking at him, capturing everyone's attention.

Both Dadi and Jhanvi were shocked after seeing him.

"Did you already meet Ajay Uncle before, Shivaay?" Shivaay questioned her.

"Yes, she already know him, Shivaay. He is my friend. He came to our home when you three went to our farmhouse," Tej replied hurriedly before Dadi could answer.

"Oh, okay," Shivaay said. Though their words seemed convincing, Annika grew suspicious seeing the ladies' shocked faces and Mr. Senior Oberoi's behavior. But she shrugged off those thoughts and looked at her phone as she received a call from the office.

"Excuse me," she excused herself and went to the corner to talk. Rudra signaled Shivaay to come and sit beside him. Rolling his eyes, Shivaay went there. Before Dadi could ask anything, Tej signaled her not to.

"Boys, you four enjoy here. We seniors will go and discuss some of our boring talks in my room," Tej informed them.

"Okay, Dad, thanks for sparing us from your boring talks," Rudra said dramatically.

"Shut up, idiot," Om told him, hitting his head, gaining a glare from Rudy.

~ Tej room

All the seniors headed towards Tej's room, and Tej immediately closed the doors after entering.

"How are you, Maa?" Ajay asked, bending down and seeking blessings from Dadi.

Dadi placed her hand on his head, giving him blessings, but she remained puzzled and shocked.

"Where did you all disappear to all these years, Ajay? I'm seeing you after so many years. I asked Tej to search for you all, but didn't get any information from him. And you, Tej, you tell me that you found him?" Dadi asked them seriously.

"After much searching, I found out about his whereabouts only last year, Maa. But he asked me not to inform you yet," Tej answered.

"By just hearing the Raizada surname, I didn't have any doubt. If not for Ajay and Annika's names, I might have suspected something," Dadi said.

"Is she the same Annika?" Dadi asked with a warm smile, feeling emotional. She adored her in the past.

"Yes, Maa, she is our Annika," Ajay replied.

"What happened that made you all suddenly disappear? You all stopped visiting me. I got tensed and asked Tej to search for you all, but we didn't get any information about you all. Where are the other people?" Dadi asked Ajay.

Listening to her question, Ajay started crying. Tej placed his hand on Ajay's shoulder to console him and give him strength. Ajay composed himself and narrated all the things that happened in the past, which made everyone in the room shed tears. No one deserves such things to encounter in their life. Dadi and Jahnvi were shocked and felt very upset listening to their sufferings. Dadi's tears seemed uncontrollable. Ajay went to her and gave her a hug, consoling her.

"I wanted to visit you after meeting Tej, but I had my own reasons, Maa. I am sorry for hiding it till now. After this proposal, I wanted to meet you, but I was hesitant about it. I got scared about how you would react after seeing me and learning about the proposal I got for Shivaay and Annika. Tej tried to convince me, but I didn't gather the courage until now to meet you," Ajay explained.

"I am happy to get Annika's proposal for Shivaay, Ajay. We owe your family so much. We know everything about you all, so what's the problem now?" Dadi asked.