♡ Chapter 46- Billu & billi ♡

Annika knows Dev will open his mouth, so she looked at him and indicated to stay silent by her eyes, making him silent and confused. She increased her hold on Shivaay's hand and looked at him; she noticed his eyes held fear.

"Before anyone can ask anything, Shivaay hugged her tightly making her and everyone surprised. She hugged him back without caring about anyone presence. She didn't understand why she saw fear in his eyes? He should be confused right? what are his thoughts right now?

"Anni, you are fine right? Why did you go to the doctor?," Shivaay whispered slowly with a voice which held panic and fear, Annika smiled listening to his words as her face was buried near his chest, no one noticed that.

' She didn't know someone like him would exist on earth until she met him, how lucky she is and his people who have good fortune to be associated with him in some way or other way? Instead of getting doubt on her, he is getting scared about health, It shows how much he trust her and care for her, Being cared and trusted by him means so much to her and she can't explain that feeling, She can say, she is luckiest' She thought.

" Shh.., Am totally fine, " She whispered rubbing his heart making his heart beat calm down, the thought of her visiting some doctor made him tensed and panicked.

The people around them stood with smile on their faces except Mallika and Om, Om stood thier confused, while Mallika looked at Annika with anger.

' They bonded this much in trip that they both are hugging each other so comfortably? Isn't annika so rude to him before the trip? That's why she planned and tried to convince Om to join them on the Manali trip, but Om straight away rejected, she can't bear to see them together, but also she can't say anything, she have to gain shivaay friendship, this family trust. Saying anything against Annika will make her bad in Oberoi family eyes. She have to tolerate this, but she will make sure that this ends soon. Mallika thought gritting her teeth and looking at Annika with jealously.

Shivika broke the hug and they both looked how elders and Devru looking at them with smile. Shivaay saw Om was about to open his mouth so before that he thought to do something.

" Rajesh!, " Shivaay shouted loudly calling for house help. Everyone stood confused seeing him shouting.

" Yes sir, " Rajesh said.

" Take our guest Ms. Arora to garden and arrange breakfast for her. 'Family' will have breakfast later, " Shivaay said looking at Rajesh, Mallika gluped her lump listening to his words, why is he hurting her this much? Can't he just consider as a friend? She tried to control her tears. By the way he stressed on the ' Family ' everyone understood that she is just a guest here and nothing else. They all know Shivaay will not react and behave in such a way until it is something serious, so everyone stayed silent. Annika knows somewhere yesterday thier talk affected him. She is glad that Shivaay put her in place somehow. Mallika needs to understand her limits. Mallika without saying anything left towards the garden with hurt and anger, Om looked at her retreating figure sadly. Why shivaay is being indifferent to her? Didn't he say that how Mallika saved him? Can't they even treat her as friend?

Shivaay Knows Oberoi family understand that these type of fake rumours are common in thier profession, when someone get sucessful, he don't like anyone question her regrading this, when he looked at om expression and how he is going to open his mouth, he understood he is going to question Anni regarding this, he don't want outsiders to listen to this so he asked Rajesh to take Mallika away from here.

" What they are showing in news?, " Om asked looking at Annika with confusion.

" I don't owe you any explanation Mr. Oberoi!, your friend was the one who dramatically had her entry today and put on the news channel, she must know the tea, so go, have a gossip with her regarding this, " Annika said sarcastically. Om frowned listening to that, he just asked a simple question and this woman never answer straightly. Rude! He thought looking at her with glare. Annika rolled her eyes and held Shivaay's hand.