♡ Chapter 49- Beautiful ♡

She moved away and came face to face with him, he opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile, she too smiled seeing his smile, she felt relieved seeing him forgetting his fear. Both of their faces formed a blush due to her act and are feeling different at the moment, they both somewhere know it is the start of the change In their relationship dynamics and they know it will be beautiful. She hid her face in his chest after breaking the eyelock, with shyness and Shivaay encircled his arms around her with blush on his face. He caressed her hair softly, he knows she did that to comfort him, she is successful providing him that right now.

"Sleep," she mumbled, caressing his heart.

"Hmm," he hummed with a smile, then closed his eyes.

" 'You too sleep, Anni,' " he said, caressing her hair. She hummed in response. After some time, Shivaay drifted into slumber, but Annika remained awake. She lifted her head slightly and looked at his face. She couldn't sleep; she needed to ensure he slept well without any fear. The way he was affected by the incident is worrying her. She still remembered how his heart raced during that time. It is not good for him.

Was he becoming too attached to her? What will happen when she leaves him? That was unavoidable for her. She knows it will surely affect him. Should she start distancing herself a little from him? But why did that thought make her feel suffocated? Was she being selfish giving hopes for him about the future? And also they couldn't sleep without each other at night; she shouldn't make it a habit for him. She should slowly begin to stop this. But not now. She knew he still hadn't overcome the fear from yesterday. What if he woke up again like that? Who would look after him and calm him down? So she wouldn't start it tonight. Either they would sleep together at the Oberoi Mansion or AS Mansion today. But after the engagement day, she will give some excuse so that he sleeps at the Oberoi Mansion without her. She sighed sadly. Why couldn't her life be a little more normal? She placed her head on his chest, she can listen to his heartbeat. Even amidst such troubling thoughts, his protective embrace and her favorite music is calming her. He truly was a blessing to her, a blessing sent by her parents, she thought with a smile on her face.

Time passed and it was quarter to 7. Annika was still awake. She wanted to get up but she knew it would disturb his sleep, so she stayed in his arms lazily. She chuckled silently, thinking how lazy she became. She didn't check on work properly from Manali. Shivaay stirred in his sleep, making her look at him. He slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was her face, or he can say a beautiful face adorned with a beautiful smile. He gave her a lazy smile, making her chuckle. His smile turned more wide listening to her chuckling sound.

"Good morning, sunshine," she said, ruffling his hair.

"Good morning, Anni," he wished her, giving his cute smile. His ears turned slightly red after listening to her calling him sunshine. She stopped herself from chuckling after noticing that.

"We need to get up now. I think they are going to hold Puja in the morning, as in the evening they will have tomorrow function preparations. Dev and little junior are going to land here any minute to inform us about that," she said, rolling her eyes. Shivaay nodded with a chuckle and removed his arms from around her. She got up from there and stood up on the floor.

"You already have your traditional wear here. I arranged it in the 2nd row. Go and take it. Let's hurry up and freshen up fast," Annika said, looking at him. She needs to make him eat breakfast before anyone huries him. Shivaay nodded with a smile. She turned around to walk towards the bathroom.

"But Anni, don't go alone. I am joining you," he said, sitting on the bed and stretching his arms. Her eyes widened after listening to that. She turned towards him with the same expression, and her cheeks turned red. Shivaay, who noticed her expression, realized she took it in a different way, and his ears turned red. He meant in a different context, and also it's his stupidity to say the sentence only half. She was talking about bathing, and he mentioned about going together immediately after that. It's his mistake actually.