♡Chapter 24 - Airport fun♡

Note- It's a long chapter with 6000 Plus words. Read at your free time.

~ Oberoi Mansion

It was early morning. Shivaay got ready to go for jogging. When he reached the garden, he saw Rudra and Dev standing there and talking about something. They both noticed Shivaay and greeted, "Good morning," to him with a smile. He greeted them back with a small smile.

"Bhiaya, you are still in the same mood. What's up with you? Why are you not sharing?" Rudra asked him sadly.

"I'm fine. It's just work pressure. You don't worry," Shivaay said, patting his cheeks.

"We are waiting for you. We all will go for jogging together," Rudra said. Shivaay nodded his head.

"So, Dev, how from how long you know Ms. Raizadha?" Shivaay asked him, trying to know more about it. He may not admit it, but he is somewhere jealous of him because Annika accepted Dev's friendship but not his.

Dev and Rudra noticed his tone. They could easily sense jealousy and curiosity in that tone. So, they looked at each other and controlled their chuckle. They both signaled to each other to start their teasing session.

"You mean Gorgeous?" Dev looked at Shivaay and asked him, raising his eyebrows.

"Dev Bhiaya, you call Annika didi Gorgeous? That's so cute," Rudra said excitedly.

Shivaay slightly frowned listening to that. Look at him, he still addresses her as Ms. Raizadha. He thought to address her with her name after their friendship, but... His thoughts were broken listening to Dev.

"Ya. That suits her so much, right Shivaay?" Dev asked, looking at him.

Shivaay, who didn't know how to answer that, just kept quiet. Well, he finds her beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, mesmerizing, serene, and he is not able to find more adjectives to describe how beautiful she is. He realized what he is thinking now and scolded himself.

"Ya, I've known Annika for so long. You know, she doesn't deny any of my words. She respects me so much and don't tell her, but she gets scared of me too. Scaring Annika is not an easy task. Only talented people like me can do such things," Dev said, raising his imaginary collar.

Shivaay just listened to his words without talking.

"Wow Bhiaya. That's great. You don't get scared of her? She looks like a strict person?" Rudra asked him, hiding his laughter. He has seen how Dev got scared when he asked him to send his Bhaiya pic to Annika didi.

"No, not at all. In fact, she sometimes shivers listening to my name. But don't tell her, okay. I don't want her to feel embarrassed about it," Dev said. Shivaay raised his eyebrows listening to his words.

'Ms. Raizadha and getting scared of him? She looks like a person who doesn't get scared of anything,' Shivaay thought, listening to Dev's words.

Dev kept on going about praising himself as a friend and talked non-stop about it. Shivaay felt irritated and stopped walking after some time.

"What happened, Shivaay?" Dev asked innocently. He could see his irritated face.

"Nothing. You people continue. I have some work," Shivaay said and left from there without listening to their words. He didn't want to spoil his early morning mood further.

"Looks like your brother is getting irritated listening to my friendship stories with Gorgeous," Dev said chuckling.

"That's called jealous Bhiaya," Rudra said and gave a hi-fi to Dev. They both laughed after getting succeeded in their plan.