♡ Chapter 45 - Breaking News ♡

Shivaay went towards the hall and saw only elders there. He sat there grumpily on the sofa, making everyone look at him in confusion.

"What happened Billu?," Dadi asked with amusement. He is looking like their small Billu. They didn't get to see even this side of him for many days because of Pinki and Shakthi. Shivaay didn't have a normal childhood. They got a little emotional seeing him behaving like their small carefree Billu.

"Anni is teasing me, Dadi," Shivaay said with a complaining tone, making them hold their chuckle.

"How dare she, Shivaay? Let's go towards her room, and I will scold her," Ajay said strictly, with a little tease. Shivaay failed to notice that as he was lost in thinking about the plan to stay in Raizadha Mansion somehow.

"I don't know about you scolding her, but you are going to have a full dose of taunts from her if you are going towards her room," Tej whispered with tease, making Ajay frown.

"No one will scold Anni, I don't like it," he rejected Ajay's idea straight away. All looked at him with awe at his answer.

"But she is teasing you, Shivaay. She needs to learn to be a good girl, right? Day by day, she is becoming stubborn," Ajay said with a frown, making Tej roll his eyes. Ajay is not less in stubbornness.

"No, uncle, you are wrong. Day by day, she is becoming good. No actually, she is the best. Her stubbornness too reduced a bit," Shivaay said with a smile, thinking about her, and everyone started chuckling at him.

"It's like you came here to praise her, not to complain. By the way, on which matter is she teasing you?," Jahnavi asked with tease, and Shivaay's ears turned red after listening to her questions. If he tells them that he wants to stay here at night as he can't sleep without Annika now, then these people won't stop teasing him.

"Nothing, am noticing how you all are using a teasing tone on me from the time I came here, and Anni is better than you all in this," Shivaay said grumpily and left the place, making everyone laugh.

"He said his Anni is best in childhood too," Jhanvi said with a chuckle.

"Yes, he is looking almost the same now, our small Billu," Dadi said with a warm smile, her eyes turned slightly moist. How she wished things were different, and she had luck to adore his this side in childhood for a long period, but nothing happens the way we want; she will never forgive Pinky and Shakti for the sufferings Shivaay faced and happiness he missed in his childhood.

"See, you are worried about Annika hurting Shivaay, now look how she is bringing joy and child in him back. They are perfect for each other, Ajay," Tej said, making Ajay smile at that. Ajay received some messages, checked that, and asked them something.

~ Shivaay

He went towards the garden and settled there. He got a certain fear of losing her. The recent dreams he is having are all regarding her leaving him. He is searching for her as she left somewhere, and he is not able to find her. What's making it worse is he is getting uneasiness because of these dreams. Maybe it's due to the slope incident on the trek, and also when he closed his eyes to pray at Bhrigu lake, he saw the same - she was leaving him. He is not much of a believer in seeing the future, though he respects others' sentiments, her presence around him is calming him and his thoughts. A smile appeared on his face, remembering her. Don't know when she became this important to him; her thoughts themselves will calm and bring happiness to his heart. For now, he should do something to stay here at night somehow.

Dev and Rudra came to the garden and saw Shivaay sitting there, lost in his thoughts with a smile on his face. So they went and sat at either side of him and noticed he didn't even respond to their presence. They looked at each other and raised their eyebrows in a teasing way, planning to tease him.