♡ Chapter 50 - Distance? ♡

" No, don't use your hand," he said, making her stop. A confused frown formed on her forehead, but her confusion went away after feeling his fingers brushing on her cheeks in the process of removing her hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes and looked at him, she saw him smiling. She didn't know the reason for it, but her lips too formed a smile.

"Whenever I'm around you, let me do it," Shivaay said, looking into her eyes deeply. Annika cast her eyes downward due to shyness because of his words and look. It was really new to both of them, that demand left not only Annika but the way he is asking without any hesitation surprised him too. Her cheeks turned pink. She nodded her head slightly, making him smile more.

"Let me stand on my feet," she said, lifting her eyes and looking into his eyes with pink cheeks.

"Don't disturb. Let me watch," Shivaay said with a frown.

"What?" she asked with a confused frown. Shivaay, without answering anything, pulled her towards him and made her stand on her feet. Due to that pull, her face was just a few inches away from him.

"You!" he answered, looking into her eyes deeply.

"Me? What?" she asked, looking into his eyes without blinking, her cheeks becoming more and more pink due to his continuous and dazed gaze.

"You are looking..." he said, tucking her flying hair strand behind her earlobe and moved his face towards her ears. Annika closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her earlobe, and hummed.

"Beautiful," he whispered with a husky voice, making her feel the rush of butterflies in her stomach

"Beautiful," he whispered with a husky voice, making her feel the rush of butterflies in her stomach. Did the change they felt is going to happen in their relationship after her kissing his hair is this?

He moved his face away and gazed at her. Her eyes are closed and a shy smile is playing on her lips; that smile is seriously igniting something within him. What's happening to him? How did he get this courage? Whatever it is, he is liking it. Annika sensed he moved his face away from her and opened her eyes, to only come across the beautiful pair of eyes staring at her intently.

 Annika sensed he moved his face away from her and opened her eyes, to only come across the beautiful pair of eyes staring at her intently

Their eyelock got broken by the knock on the door. They both looked at the door, and Annika asked the person to get inside.

"Good morning, Bhaiya and didi," Rudra said opening the door.