♡ Chapter 28 - What happened? ♡

It was early morning Annika woke up from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She was greeted with the same scene as yesterday.

She saw him sleeping like an innocent baby. Shivaay scrunched his nose because of the disturbance Sunrays are creating for his sleep. Looking at that Annika thought to close the curtains, so she tried to sit, but she realised he was holding her hand like yesterday.

Annika looked at his face. Why does he hold her hands while sleeping and from the time she woke up, why didn't she realise about it. Why it feels so natural when they hold each others hands. She was confused about this. She tried to remove her hand from his hold softly but instead of loosing he is holding it tightly and securely.

She again tried this time with some force keeping in mind not to disturb his sleep. She finally succeeded and saw how frown lines were formed on his forehead.

Yesterday also she noticed it when she released her hands. What's the reason for it? Is it because of the disturbance she caused while removing her hand or because of Sunrays? She wondered.

Shrugging her thoughts she got up from the bed and went to close curtains, after that left to the washroom to complete her morning routine.

She came back from the washroom and looked at Shivaay's sleeping figure. She remembered him asking her why didn't wake him up yesterday and all the interrogation he did for it. If she doesn't wake him up now, he is going to start his questioner again. She thought to wake him up but after looking at his face she thought otherwise. He is sleeping peacefully and she doesn't want to disturb it. She can easily deal with his questions anyways. She thought and went for jogging.

Shivaay woke up from his sleep after few minutes. He opened his eyes and looked beside to notice Annika missing. Why did she wake up early every day? he frowned thinking about it. He sat on the bed and looked at the time in mobile. She was not early instead he was late in waking up. He was never this lazy before on weekdays he looked aside and saw curtains closed. He especially noticed the curtains were opened last night before sleeping, so it was Annika who closed it like yesterday.

Annika is making him lazy actually by making the environment comfortable for him and in addition with this cold weather he just wanted to stick to the bed every time. But he must appreciate how she is waking up on time and being active.

' But where did she go, ' Shivaay thought looking at the door.

At the same time Annika entered the room and saw him sitting on the bed.

Shivaay who saw her entering looked at her with a wide smile.

" Good morning Annika, " He cheerfully greeted looking at her.

"Good morning, "Annika greeted back looking at him.

" Where you went, "Shivaay asked confused.

" For jogging, "Annika answered.

" Why didn't you wake me up. I would have joined you. You are making me lazy, "Shivaay said in a cribbing tone.

" I didn't stop you from waking up and you didn't ask me to wake you up, " Annika said folding her hands.

'She is the one who is stopping me from waking up daily but look at her telling 'i didn't stop you from waking up' " Shivaay said under his breath and imitate her tone.

Annika who saw him talking to himself looked at him with confusion.

" Did you say anything?, "She asked raising her eyebrows.

" Nothing, "Shivaay said giving her a fake smile.

Shrugging her shoulders Annika went near the wardrobe to take out her clothes.