11-15

11/273

Even Feng Yimo, who had drained the blood, could not beat him...
  The Corpse King could give the blood to others, but what was given out was not only the blood but also the power in it. This could create absolutely loyal subordinates for himself, but it would also be extremely dangerous. Weakening himself to a great extent, the Corpse King would never do this easily under normal circumstances.
  Feng Yimo just divided the blood, and it was still two parts, but even so, it still failed miserably, which shows that Feng Yimo has far surpassed its existence.
  Feng Yimo is no longer an ordinary corpse king. His blood may be enough for the two children to skip the stage of corpse transformation and awaken directly. They may even become corpse kings after awakening.
  "Ouch..." How could you lose them?
  Feng Yimo looked coldly at the talkative big dog in front of him, why? Not just because it's causing trouble.
  Being stared at, the beast felt inexplicably and at the same time more and more aggrieved. It really did nothing. If I had known that Feng Yimo was so difficult to deal with, it was too late to hide, so why would he take the initiative to provoke him?
  "Find them before dawn." Feng Yimo turned and left to find someone again.
  The beast watched him leave, until it saw his back disappearing around the corner, then it gave up its strength and fell to the ground.
  Bullets can't easily penetrate its fur. Now it has numerous wounds of various sizes on its body, and its ribs are almost all broken. The corpse king's powerful repair ability is constantly repairing its body, but the pain will not disappear.
  It was not ready to run away, because if Feng Yimo found out that it was escaping and decided to kill it, it would not be able to escape at all. Now it just wanted to repair its body quickly and find the two brats.
  Lying on the ground, it was about to close its eyes and concentrate on repairing it, when the sound of footsteps came.
  It looked in the direction of the sound.
  Feng Yimo, who had just left, walked out of the building behind its tail.
  Seeing it, Feng Yimo's face turned cold, "Why don't you find someone to follow me?"
  Being asked confidently, the beast that was trying to hide its big tail under its belly paused for a moment, and then looked again Feng Yimo's eyes gradually became weird.

Chapter 12
  Feng Yimo frowned, and the beast immediately jumped up from the ground.
  It didn't dare to delay and trotted away in the opposite direction to Feng Yimo, looking for someone.
  It ran forward while turning back frequently. It was in such a surprised and complicated mood that it accidentally fell on a tall building in front of it. The whole building shook because of this. Its head was already dizzy from excessive blood loss. He was also hit more and more dizzy.
  In pain, it lay on the ground and held its head with its front paws, letting out a "ouch".
  Feng Yimo saw it, and when he looked again, his eyes were full of disgust.
  So stupid.
  He is obviously a corpse king, but he is so stupid.
  Forget about being stupid, there are still too many words to talk about...
  Not wanting to be infected, Feng Yimo silently took a step aside. He looked at the city behind him. There was no moonlight and the coldness of this city was desolate, dilapidated and gloomy, which made people extremely uncomfortable. .
  Feng Yi didn't understand. If those two children weren't hidden by the big stupid dog behind him, where would they be?
  Even if they woke up and left on their own, they probably wouldn't have gone too far, but he had already searched almost all of the city.
  Feng Yimo lowered his head and looked at the long knife in his hand. There was cold murderous intent deep in his eyes. No matter who it was and why he did it, he had better pray that he would not let him find him.
  Feng Yimo left and wandered in the steel and concrete jungle again.
  The beast, which had run some distance away with its dizzy head, was shaking its head when it suddenly heard a slight clicking sound and it jumped up in fright.
  Fu Mao looked around and didn't see Feng Yimo, so he breathed a sigh of relief.
  If he let it touch Feng Yimo again, he wouldn't be able to tell that it wasn't following him even if it had ten mouths.
  "Ouch..." It was extremely aggrieved.
  In the woods, Ji Yanqing couldn't sleep well all night. The roar of the Corpse King would come from the city from time to time, reminding them of his existence all the time.
  At four o'clock, when the sky was slightly bright, Ji Yanqing called everyone up.
  After a brief tidying up, the group of people quickly headed deeper into the forest.
  The woods under the morning light are completely different from those during the day. Although the tree trunks are still twisted and hideous, the air in the woods is cold and refreshing with light vapor, which is very comfortable.
  Everyone's mouths were dry and peeling after being dehydrated for a long time. No one spoke along the way, and the only sound was breathing in the air.
  After walking forward for about forty minutes, they saw a cement road in the woods.
  The cement road was not built in a regular way. It was not the kind of asphalt road in the city. It looked more like someone had poured it privately. The road surface was very rough and there were no guardrails at the edges.
  "The reservoir should be right in front, not far away." Zhang Guxian asserted after seeing the road, "I remember that the section near the reservoir had a cement road built. The Water Conservancy Bureau originally planned to build it all the way to the city, but the cost was too high. I gave up halfway through practice.”