256-260

His palm faced up, and then he wrote in his palm carefully, one stroke at a time.
  season.
  Word.
  light.
  Ji Yanqing just wrote it. Because Ji Yanqing said that was his name, he read it once and wrote it down.

Chapter 89
  001.
  Feeling the touch on the palm of his hand and looking at Feng Yimo's serious expression, Ji Yanqing's heart sank into the deep sea. At that moment, all he could see was Feng Yimo in front of him.
  After writing the words, Feng Yi didn't raise his eyes.
  Ji Yanqing stood up and stopped continuing the previous topic. He only closed his palms tightly to treasure those three words, "I'm going to Lu Qing's place to have a look."
  Feng Yimo stood up and looked at Ji Yanqing with a faint expression. The smile on his face showed that Ji Yanqing was no longer sad about losing his home. His eyes were also soft, and it was clear that Ji Yanqing was like a child who wanted to be coaxed.
  But it doesn't matter, he's happy to coax.
  After walking out of the cafeteria, Ji Yanqing headed straight towards the hospital.
  The hospital is a converted residential building with five floors. All injured people are uniformly cared for here.
  There were so many people injured this time that all the beds in the entire building were occupied. Tong Yue specially asked people to clear out a building next to them and fill it with beds, but even so it was still overcrowded.
  The profession of doctor is different from other professions. You must have professional knowledge to do it. Only about 20 people out of more than 10,000 people in their entire paradise have relevant knowledge.
  More than 20 people took care of more than 1,000 people, and everyone was in a panic.
  When Ji Yanqing arrived, Lu Qing was busy.
  Ji Yanqing did not come forward to disturb him. After walking around in the corridor to see who was injured, he left voluntarily.
  As soon as he went downstairs, Ji An and Ji Le ran towards him.
  The two little guys changed their previous sadness, and their eyes red from crying were full of smiles. They had found a new home.
  "This way..." Ji Le and Ji An each grabbed Ji Yanqing's hand and wanted to take Ji Yanqing to take a look.
  A few minutes later, Ji Yanqing stood in front of the community where they lived before.
  Seeing the familiar ruins, Ji Yan was puzzled, and the two little guys pointed to a building on the left.
  It was a self-built building with only three floors. It had a small garden in front of the door. The garden has now become a world of mutated plants. Unknown vines climbed all over the three walls of the small building, adding a bit of greenery to the small building. .
  The community where they lived before was very close to the edge of the county seat. The self-built building was still further outside. A few buildings to the left was the lake outside the city.
  Ji An and Ji Le didn't choose that place because of how good it was, but just because it was close to where they lived before.
  Ji Yanqing looked around and found no objection. Although this place was a bit close to the edge of the city, it was quieter. If something happened outside the county seat, it would be easier for them to find out.
  "Are you sure you choose this place?" Ji Yan squatted down and asked.
  The two little guys looked at each other and nodded vigorously. They looked reluctantly at the ruins next to them, where their first home once stood.
  "Then this is it." Ji Yanqing took the lead and walked in to tidy up the room.
  They had cleaned up all the zombies in the entire county before, but after such a long time, the house must have been full of dust.
  Entering the courtyard gate, Ji Yanqing looked at the vines covering the walls and took the lead into the hall.
  The family was probably not at home when the virus broke out. No traces of blood or struggle were seen in the house. The hall had been simply tidied up, but all kinds of debris were still everywhere.
  Ji Yan rolled up his sleeves gently. When Ji An and Ji Le saw this, they also showed their fleshy little arms to help.
  Ji Yanqing first roughly checked the situation in all the rooms in the whole building, selected a room on the ground floor as a warehouse, and then directed Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le to remove all the unused sundries in the house. Put it in that room.
  Useful sundries are put away, and useless sundries are packed up and placed in a building next door.
  After putting everything away, Ji Yanqing took the three followers to fetch water from the nearby lake, wiped the entire house again, and then swept and mopped the floor.
  Ji Yanqing also sorted out the clothes and bedding that could be used, washed them all with the help of three followers, and hung them on a rope to dry in the pile of rubble in the nearby community.
  It was hot during the day, and by the time they finished all this work, several people were already covered in sweat.
  Now that it was easy to get water and they lived by the lake, Ji Yanqing simply took them to boil water and take a bath.
  After tidying up the house and themselves, the three of them looked a little happy when they stopped.
  Ji An and Ji Le walked around the house again like two little adults, then stood in the yard and looked at it from a distance. This would be their home.
  When they checked in seriously and entered, Ji Yanqing took out two small notebooks and two pens from behind him.