9

001.

 Hearing the familiar shout, Ji An and Ji Le, who were in surprise, were also stunned. Although they were young at that time, they already had memories.

 "Dudu."

 After being stunned for a moment, Ji Le quickly pulled out the long knife in his hand. As the long knife danced, he threw the scabbard in his hand to Ji An next to him.

 Ji An also moved using the scabbard as a blade.

 The two of them looked young, but their skills were far beyond that of ordinary humans. The group of Dudu beasts that chased the bald group of people and fled in panic appeared in front of them and transformed into harmless fur balls.

 In less than two minutes, the group of furballs who had been aggressive just now became fearful and aggrieved. It was obviously the bald ones who made the first move.

 Ji Yanqing did not participate, and only occasionally knocked away the Dudu beast that rushed towards him.

 The same is true for Feng Yimo.

 After scaring away the group of furballs, Ji Le sheathed the knife.

 On the side, a group of bald people, whose faces were pale with fright, had already jumped and took off their large leather pants stained with venom, and were checking each other's wounds.

 More than half of them were injured, but because Ji Yanqing showed up in time and had leather pants, the injuries were not serious.

 After quickly rinsing the wound to stop it from expanding, the group of people let out a breath of fear.

 After calming down, they all looked at Ji Yanqing.

 Why is Ji Yanqing here? Shouldn't he be in Devil City?

 Among all the people, the young man was the happiest, "Brother Ji, why are you here?"

 "I have something to do. Find someone." Ji Yan said lightly.

 The young man smiled brightly. Ji Yanqing said the same thing last time.

 Ji Yanqing also noticed, and asked, "Have you seen Xia Chenshu?"

 "God Xia?" The young man looked at the group of people behind him. Everyone's eyes were blank. They had not seen Xia Chenshu again after leaving the Devil City. "What happened to him?"

 Ji Yan glanced at Feng Yimo, who was fighting fiercely next to him, "I just want to talk to him."

 "You just said..." The bald man reacted and looked at Ji Yanqing nervously with a red face.

 There are only fourteen or five people in their exploration team. Because of the small number of people, they usually dare not go too far. Naturally, they have less information on rare materials, and the materials they bring back are even more common and small.

 He only found out about the Dudu beast's lair after he spent a lot of money to treat a member of the exploration team to drinks.

 Information about rare materials is already valuable in Xiangyang City.

 If Ji Yanqing can really join them, then they can march to places further away that no one has been to. If they find something good, they will take it.

 "It's true." Ji Yanqing nodded in the expectant eyes of a group of people, "But we shouldn't be able to stay too long."

 After a pause, Ji Yanqing relied on his past memories to estimate how long Shang Chan would be angry, "half a year at most."