21-25

It, until you turn it into a fortress until you no longer have to be displaced, until you can call it home. "Xia Chenshu shrugged and smiled with a relaxed expression, "You have to pursue something in life. Xia
  Chenshu patted his trouser legs and stood up, looking at Ji Yanqing, "Remember to tell me if you decide to leave." "
  Some people smile but make people's hair stand on end, and some people try hard to keep a straight face and pretend to be fierce but make people want to get closer. Ji Yanqing is the kind of person who can surrender his life, and there are not many such people in this end of the world.
  Xia Chenshu left.
  Ji Yanqing looked at Xia Chenshu's leaving figure.
  Survival team, paradise, home, even though he knew that the beauty Xia Chenshu described was just a fantasy, his heart couldn't help but be touched.
  "Huh... ..." Lan Zi, who was leaning against the tree, let out a long breath and looked at the sky. The sky in the morning was blue and picturesque, but a few hours later it would bring fatal heat.
  Lan Zi threw away the bread from his breakfast Give it to Ji Yanqing and leave it
  to Ji An and Ji Le. Xue Gang did not give Ji An and Ji Le their share.
  Lan Zi knew that Ji Yanqing would not starve them, and she even knew that Ji Yanqing would give her share Save it and share it with them.
  Ji Yan said thank you softly, put the bread, his own rice dumplings and apples into his backpack, only took the milk and inserted the straw into it.
  Just as he was about to drink, the bald man who was next to Xue Gang Walking towards him.
  Approaching, the bald man threw two small pieces of bread to Ji Yanqing, "I asked Xue Gang for what I wanted, and give it to Ji An and the others." "
  Ji Yan looked at it lightly.
  The injury to the bald head's eyes made his forehead covered with fine sweat. Coupled with the exhaustion of running for his life for days, his face was very poor and he seemed to be about to collapse at any time, but he was in good spirits.
  The bald head's eyebrows were dancing and his tone was brisk, " Now that I'm done, the road ahead will be much easier. "
  Ji Yanqing remained silent.
  The bald head was stunned for a moment, and he quickly understood that Ji Yanqing had always been a good person. The
  bald head only looked at the people who were resting quietly around him for a moment and then moved away. He put away his smile and looked at Ji Yanqing. , lowered his voice and comforted, "Although Xue Gang has a bad temper, some things are inevitable. Without rules, there is no circle, and without discipline, there is no organization. "
  "Um. "Ji Yan looked at the milk in his hand. The last time he drank milk was before the virus outbreak.
  The bald man sighed, "With so many people, it's impossible to take care of everyone. There must be choices. "
  The bald man patted Ji Yanqing's shoulder, turned around and walked towards Xue Gang's group. In just a few hours, he had become familiar with Xue Gang and the others.
  Wu Yao was also there. Before the end of the world, he was still a college student who had not entered the society. He was obviously not used to that kind of atmosphere, and was embarrassed and at a loss.
  It could be seen that he was trying to adapt.
  Ji Yanqing glanced at several people in their team one by one, and finally stopped at the one he caught on the road last night. On that man.
  This was not the first time they had met, but this was the first time Ji Yanqing saw the other person's face clearly. He was
  tall and slender, wearing a clean white shirt, black suit pants, and a long black windbreaker. The man's eyebrows were like swords. , with a high nose, and a pair of dark and cold eyes, as if the owner has never had human emotions before, which makes people shudder just by looking directly at them.
  His long black hair that reaches his waist is tied back casually, and the pieces of hair hanging down from his forehead are The hair softened the coldness between his brows, but it also made his thin lips thinner.
  Cold and alienated, everything should be like this, but at this moment, the other person was staring at the cat-like two little bundles sleeping next to him. Ji An and Ji Le's eyes were blank and confused, with a hint of grievance.
  They looked like pitiful large dogs.
  Feng Yimo was really confused.
  He didn't understand which link went wrong and why he The kid is calling someone else daddy now?