151-155

friend.
  To him, he was a normal friend, but to Xia Chenshu and the others, Ji Yanqing even doubted whether Feng Yimo had remembered the names of Xia Chenshu and the others.
  Feng Yimo is just that kind of person, who doesn’t care about the whole world.
  Feng Yimo is the King of Corpses. When he is in a good mood, everything is fine, but what day will he be in a bad mood?
  As long as they stay together, one day they will eventually refute their opinions. Will Feng Yimo be able to bear not to kill them at that time?
  Ji Yanqing didn’t want to gamble on that possibility.
  Opposite, Feng Yimo, who was sitting under a cabinet with Ji An and Ji Le, stared at the lonely package of cookies behind Ji Yanqing.
  At that moment, his whole body was struck into a daze.
  Ji Yanqing took away Ji An and Ji Le's biscuits, but only kept his.
  Ji Yanqing hated him.
  Ji Yan disliked Ji An and Ji Le more than he disliked him.
  Recognizing this, looking at the package of biscuits that had been left alone, Feng Yimo felt an inexplicable pain in his heart. He leaned against the edge of the cabinet in a daze, his eyes blank. .
  Probably because of the medicine, Ji Yanqing slept very soundly, even if the pain kept coming from the wound, even if the floor was hard, and even if the chill came after nightfall.
  As soon as someone woke him up, Ji Yanqing lay on the ground for another two seconds and slowly got up.
  After eating and sleeping, when he woke up again, the wound on his hand no longer hurt so much.
  Dr. Wang brought over painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs, and Ji Yan swallowed them quickly.
  After doing this, Ji Yanqing looked out the door of the glass shop, which was blocked by various cabinets.
  The sky has already darkened. Under the pitch-black sky, heavy snowflakes are flying everywhere in the city, and the rooftop streets have already been paved with a thick layer of white.
  A biting chill poured into the house through the crack in the door, chilling people's hearts with every breath they took.
  Ji Yanqing looked at the other people in the room. Bai Haoxuan had already asked them to pack their things before waking him up.
  Ji Yan stood up, moved his body, and began to pack his things.
  Ji Yanqing found a few white shirts wrapped in plastic bags in the house and put them into the bag in case he needed gauze later. Before he could zip up the backpack, someone took the initiative to take it away. He carries his backpack on his own.
  "Thank you." Ji Yanqing did not ask for it back.
  "Is this ax important?" Gu Wenmo, who took the initiative to help pick up the ax, asked. The ax was heavy, heavier than he expected.
  Ji Yan looked over lightly. This was not the first time he heard this question. The last time it was Xia Chenshu and the others.
  Seeing that Ji Yanqing did not answer, Gu Wenmo explained, "I was just asking casually. You have been carrying it with you, so I thought it was very important."
  The ax was no longer usable and was heavy as hell, but Ji Yanqing still carried it with him.
  "No more." Ji Yanqing's eyes lingered on the handle of the ax for a moment, "Throw it away."
  Gu Wenmo was surprised, "Huh? ”
  Ji Yanqing took the lead all the way before, but why doesn’t he want it now?
  "It's useless to take it with you." Ji Yanqing stopped looking.
  Gu Wenmo looked at the blood on the handle of the ax on his shoulder and the cracked blade. He put it down against the wall. He looked at Bai Haoxuan, "You said before that people from Equator have no way of dealing with zombies. The weapons are real or fake?"
  "I heard that too." Bai Haoxuan was not sure.
  "How could there be such a thing in this world..." Gu Wenmo couldn't imagine it.
  "It should be some kind of mutated plant or something, some of which are also useful for zombies." Ji Yan said lightly, the mission that the bearded group of people came here to perform should be related to that thing.
  "Is there such a thing in this world?" Gu Wenmo was stunned.
  Ji Yanqing couldn't help but glance at Feng Yimo, "Yes."
  When they encountered Huatian and suddenly lost control of his body, only Feng Yimo At that time, Yi Mo felt strange that he was alone, but after discovering that Feng Yi Mo was not completely unresponsive, he thought that the effect of the flower field had different effects on people with different physiques.
  Thinking about it now, his guess was indeed correct, although this "physique" was different from what he thought.
  "Let's go." Ji Yan said lightly.
  The people in the house began to move the cabinet behind the glass door to open the door.
  Bai Haoxuan stepped forward, "We didn't find any unusual zombies in the city this afternoon, but those things are smart..."
  Ji Yan nodded lightly. After the door opened, he took the lead and walked towards the door.
  The moment he came outside the door, an even more biting chill was blown towards him by the cold wind, and the remaining sleepiness of Ji Yanqing was instantly blown away.
  The zombies that had followed them to the door had been dealt with by Bai Haoxuan and the others during the day. Now the streets were empty except for a few corpses.
  After Ji Yan checked the streets, he looked up and looked up. The whole city covered with heavy snow showed a strange dark gray color, blurring the time, as if there was no sunrise or sunset in the world.