81-85

It's a small one, very cute and soft.
  Feng Yimo was sitting in a corner not far away, holding his knife, seemingly asleep.
  Ji Yan gently twirled the corners of the quilt for Ji An and Ji Le and closed his eyes to rest.
  The town is close to the river. The wind is strong at night, and the snow has been falling non-stop. The whole world is whirring, easily covering the breathing of everyone in the house.
  At about two o’clock in the night, the wind blew even harder, and it screamed like a monster.
  After waiting for most of the night without seeing anything unusual, Ji Yanqing got up at around two or three in the morning and walked through the living room towards the employee lounge.
  He closed the door, opened the window, and jumped from the window into the hallway that was already covered with a thick layer of snow.
  The laneway is behind the bank, with both sides leading to the back doors of other buildings. Ji Yanqing looked around and then chose a nearby stairway with an open door on the ground floor, heading upstairs. go.
  There are no zombies in the building, and several rooms with open doors have been searched. From the door, it can be seen that the hall is full of clothes and debris.
  There are seven floors in the building, and the top floor is locked from the inside.
  Ji Yan gently used the ax in his hand to pry open the door, wrapped his coat tightly and stepped into the whistling wind and snow.
  The wind on the roof was very strong. The moment he stepped into the wind, he had the illusion that his whole body was about to be blown into the sky. When the mixed snowflakes hit his face and body, he was even more excited. Pain, like a stone thrown by someone.
  Ji Yan stepped lightly on the thick snow and walked towards the railing. He stood on a high place and looked down at the entire town and into the distance.
  The town is very big, definitely bigger than the county they visited before, and the reason why this town is so big is because of the dock and ferry bridge.
  The bridge is located downstream on the left side of the town. The bridge deck is very wide. There are abandoned vehicles everywhere on the bridge. The wind and snow are so heavy that Ji Yanqing cannot see clearly what is happening on the other side of Qiao. He can only The dark land was vaguely visible.
  The dock is located upstream on the right side of the town. The dock and nearby related industries occupy one-third of the town, which is quite exaggerated when viewed from a height.
  There are two main streets in the town, one large and one small. The small street is located in the old city area near the downstream and should be the former main street.
  The large street buildings and various store signs look very new. They were newly planned after the small streets aged, and their useful life may not exceed ten years.
  The new street is located between the dock and the bridge. It should be for the convenience of industries transporting goods to and from the dock as well as drivers and tourists crossing the bridge.
  The town is undergoing rapid development. Most of the old town areas are still two- or three-story bungalows, but the new town area already has more than ten high-rise buildings, and stores and malls of various big brands have also moved in.
  Such a rapidly developing town is also a transportation hub. Logically speaking, there should be a lot of people in the town, but there are very few zombies in the city.
  There are far fewer zombies than in the previous county, maybe even only one-third of that county.
  If they had discovered this situation in the city from a distance before, they would have definitely identified that there must be awakened zombies or zombie kings in the city, but the reality is that twenty of Lu Qing’s people were safe and sound. of live in towns.
  Ji Yan, whose entire face was blown unconscious, let out a long breath. Before the gas had time to atomize in the air, it was blown away by the cold wind.
  Everywhere in this city is strange. Lu Qing and the others are very strange, and the zombies are also very strange. In addition, across the river is the territory of the God of Death, and he always has an unusually uncomfortable feeling.
  Ji Yan turned around and prepared to go back.
  As soon as he turned around, he came face to face with a tall and slender figure.
  Ji Yan was slightly startled, and instinctively raised the ax in his hand. His eyes met a pair of dark black eyes, and his high heart dropped back into his heart.
  Feng Yimo followed him upstairs. He was only wearing a shirt and a windbreaker. The windbreaker behind him and the long hair on his forehead were blown into the night. Giving people the illusion that he might fly away at any moment.
  "Why are you following me?" Ji Yan was still frightened, but Feng Yimo didn't say anything even when he came.
  Feng Yimo did not answer, but just glanced at the long bridge in the wind and snow.
  "Why are you following me?" Ji Yan took two steps closer and raised his voice louder. The wind was too strong.
  Feng Yimo looked back.
  The moment the two people's eyes met again, Ji Yan understood in an instant that Feng Yimo didn't answer just now not because the wind and snow were too heavy and he didn't hear clearly, but because he didn't answer.
  Ji Yanqing was helpless, Feng Yimo's character was really difficult to get along with.
  "Go back." Ji Yanqing took the lead and walked towards the stairs.
  The wind carried snow and blew past the door, making the entire corridor buzz with a buzzing sound, making the corridor engulfed in darkness feel like the entrance to hell.
  The corridor was uncomfortably dark, but the moment he stepped into it to avoid the wind and snow, Ji Yanqing still had the illusion that he was alive.
  At least it’s warm in the corridor.
  When Ji Yanqing walked to the corner below, he looked back and saw that Feng Yimo had followed him through the door.
  After confirming that Feng Yimo had not lost it, Ji Yan quickly walked downstairs.
  "You're going upstairs." A cold voice sounded in the darkness.